davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
[Image: feb19.jpg]
February 19: Bratz Action Heroez Roxxi Vinyl Mini Figure
With Cloe, Shira, and Yasmin in the background

They're not dolls, they're action figures!
even attitude in the snow :O They are truly super heroes of the future. I just found my favourite - Roxxi. How could I resist with that hair?
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
They're so cute in the snow! And to dress without any more layers than that in snow, they must be superheroes! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Ooh, I love this latest picture! Roxxi looks so sassy!
[Image: feb20.jpg]
February 20: Bratz Action Heroez Vinyl Mini Figures: Phoebe and Roxxi
I love their purple eyes grin and their MLP hooves .. err ... feet blush
Very cute!
[Image: feb21.jpg]
February 21: Hasbro My Little Pony Equestria Girls Twilight Sparkle

When Equestria Girls were first introduced they were kind of cool. Weird, but cool. They were humanoid horse fairy hybrids, about ten inches tall.
The full-size figures were followed by a line of mini figures that are actually kind of cool, although I don't have any of them.

Recently I noticed that the Equestria Girls have been "rebooted" as more human-like figures.

The purple mini-unicorn seen here was included with the original Twilight Sparkle figure.
She's cute, they both are! I used to love My Little Pony, it was one of my first obsessions, but never got into FIM or Equestria Girls due to a traumatic experience related to it. I can still appreciate the dolls and ponies, though. I think both these and the more humanoid ones are both quite cute.
your photo is lovely. purple & pretty smile

I am relieved to say MLP has never interested me & never will, which is a relief considering the # of new dolls I am liking. I especially love the little unicorn in your pic - the lighting is awesome grin
[Image: feb22.jpg]
February 22: Monster High Avea Trotter

I'm not even sure what Avea Trotter is supposed to be. She's kind of a centaur thing with wings wearing an equestrienne outfit.
Daughter of a centaur and a harpy is what her description says.
Of all the Monster High figures, of which I was a fan from their initial introduction, this was the first and only one that I found genuinely nightmarish and frightening.
I don't know why. Bright colors, silly horse/human hybrid, she's actually pretty funny looking, and her "character bio" is cheerfully bland.
But I think she's kinda creepy.
Black and white adds to the creepy factor, too. I liked the Equestria girls, but not the lack of articulation of a lot of the series.
Great exposure on the minis; I hate shooting with sun on snow. And more cool lighting on your purple girl. I don't find Avea any creepier than the average MH... her description sounds appropriate! smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh my god, I love her. She's probably the first MH I've seen in a while that I fell in love with.
Love the minis, never been a horse-person, so MLP totally passed me by, but my niece loves them so I know a bit about them by proxy.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)