davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
She has a very sweet face.
Mint-in-Box-March-of-the-Endless-Winter continues:

[Image: march18.jpg]
"I thought you said to dress for Spring Break!"
18 March 2018 – Bratz Bratzillaz "Midnight Beach" Cloetta Spelletta

Several inches of fresh, fluffy, lovely snow fell last night, and continues to fall today. Oh, joy! Whacked slash tt
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Mint-In-Box-March continues:

[Image: march19.jpg]
19 March: Bratz Selfie-Snaps Yasmin

The Bratz reboot of 2015-2016 lasted less than 18 months. While the quality of the figures was reasonably high for a playline doll, the character designs, which targeted a younger demographic than the original Bratz, did not resonate with buyers.

I purchased three or four of the Selfie-Snaps Yasmin figure when they were clearance priced on Amazon, mostly for the hat, which has a stylish hiking or adventure, as well as counter-culture, flair to it. The hat fits Monster High pretty well, too.

I wonder if the Bratz reboot figures, because of the short time they were on the market, will ever appreciate in value?

Rumor in the toy world has it that Bratz may see yet another reboot in the fall of 2018.
Hope the girls get their spring break soon! LOL
It's some small consolation to see someone else still suffering with snow.
I'm interested to read your insights on all these figures. I gather you are closely following the toy market.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I thought these last Bratz releases looked pretty plain. They traded the attitude of the earlier Bratz for bland.
Mint-in-Box March continues:

[Image: march20.jpg]
20 March: Halloween Enchantress Barbie – Circa 2003

Another "under the influence" acquisition, the influence this time being a recent post by Miss Edith.
Considering this Barbie release is nearly 15 years old, the prices on eBay are absurdly reasonable...
although perhaps not quite as reasonable as George Washington Barbie.
yay
Bratzilla girl makes me cold, I love the outfit on the Yasmin and omg I haven't seen that Barbie NRFB. I am not sorry I am influencing you TBH, you are a terrible drain on my wallet with your great pics & helpful facts about such a range of dolls/figures. LOL

So my girl is only missing the hat & scarf. I can live with that smile You need to open her just to feel her soft mohair-like hair. It is beautiful.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(03-21-2018, 01:25 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: You need to open her just to feel her soft mohair-like hair. It is beautiful.

The box is in rough shape, so she will probably escape the confines of her packaging at some point in the near future.

[Image: march21.jpg]
21 March: Monster High "Skultimate Roller Maze" Ghoulia Yelps

As the totally spastic way the figure is secured in the packaging suggests, by the time the Skultimate Roller Maze series was introduced in 2012, the quality of the Monster High line had begun to decline, although the brain-shaped helmet is clever given that Ghoulia is a zombie. The release of the figures was accompanied by the release of a video game, Skultimate Roller Maze, on the Nintendo DS and Wii platforms.
Lot of "enabling" going on here... LOL
The video game idea is interesting... I wonder what a Pullip video game would look like!
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Ghoulia is my favourite MH <3 I had most of the early models, then sold them (this was one). Now when I see one cheap I buy them back. I love Rollerblade Frankie because of her cool green lipstick, I know there are others but not who.

When I think of a pullip video game, I imagine Sunsette as the heroine. All her friends would make it the cutest game ever.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(03-22-2018, 05:01 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: When I think of a pullip video game, I imagine Sunsette as the heroine. All her friends would make it the cutest game ever.

Hahaha, OMG that would be hilarious.
That thing fishy said, "It's the new sailing training: they strand you in a foreign country and you have to live on wild fruit, croissants, cigarette butts and rainwater until you can build a raft out of wreckage and local trees to sail back to the Americas. It's called the Air Canada Swiss Family Robinson course™. "
There's the game. With cameos from her Dolly Market friends.
Dang I wish I could create video games!! XD LOL

[Image: march22.jpg]
22 March: Monster High "Frights! Camera! Action!" Elissabat

Elissabat is one of the few Monster High characters to have only a single name rather than a first and last name.
So many gorgeous girls , I would not have the self control to keep them in their boxes.
Today I thought of you when I saw news about the owner of Bratz brand wants to save ToysRUs and he is looking for other investors like himself.
(03-23-2018, 06:28 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: .
Today I thought of you when I saw news about the owner of Bratz brand wants to save ToysRUs and he is looking for other investors like himself.

Oh! I had not seen that news! Thank you for mentioning this. It is very interesting:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-to...story.html