davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
[Image: may13.jpg]
13 May – Bratz Holiday Jade (as seen previously during Mint-in-Box March)

My clean-up-the-doll-room project is taking a lot longer than expected.
Like, a LOT longer.
Whacked Whacked Whacked
I unearthed a disgruntled Bratz Jade who had disappeared into the rubble
during Mint-in-Box March.
Oh My Oh My Oh My
I'd like to think I'm making progress, but I don't know. I started, but I didn't finish,
I can say that much.
Cry Cry Cry
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Hang in there, davidd! The mess WILL give up eventually, just keep going. I'm rooting for you!
I really like Emily the Strange!
[Image: may14.jpg]
14 May – I asked Monster High Frightfully Tall Elissabat if she could help with the laundry... and of course this happened.

Asking queen of all vampires and AAA Hauntlywood star to help you with laundry is rather daring!
I completely sympathise about the cleaning of the doll room (or in my case, the kitchen table and second bedroom smile ). But hang in there & do a bit at a time - you'll make it through eventually!

smile smile at asking Elissabat to help with the laundry!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Oh boy, trying to clean up around here too; I sympathize. But, well, cleaning up a doll room sounds a lil more fun than cleaning up general clutter. And maybe you'll find some treasures you forgot you had.
I hope Elissabat was helpful wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: may15.jpg]
15 May – Star Wars Ahsoka Tano Action Figure
Wow, you even travelled to another planet to take your daily photo! It looks awesome!
It really does look like an alien landscape and it's perfect for her.
[Image: may16.jpg]
16 May – Too windy for Indy
This Indiana Jones action figure kept falling over
because of the wind, so I finally gave up

That must have been some wind if it was too much even for Indiana Jones!
Ha, don't you hate trying to shoot when it's windy. You could maybe fold some teeny pieces of duct tape and stick them on his soles...?
Cool setting and light for the Star Wars photo too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: may17.jpg]
17 May – Guhhh....

I thought I was done with endless, exhausting, time-consuming projects, but noooo.....! It doesn't work that way, apparently.

So – mini rant coming on – last month an out of state relative was in town. He is putting up two tipis... or teepees... you know, Indian tents (okay, okay, "Native American" tents) to use as vacation rentals. By "he is putting up," I mean that I was assisting him in the process, but since he left it's been up to me to finish the task. Those "little" finishing-up bits are turning out to be extremely time-consuming and physically challenging. So at the end of the day, in addition to barely having enough energy to snap a quick pic of ol' Frank here, passed out in his usual spot in the corner, I pretty much end up slumping in the corner just like this myself. Only I'm not dressed as nicely.

There is an end in sight... I think. The two tipis are rented to guests starting next Friday, a week from tomorrow. Which means I have to get it done!

So... does anybody know how to hang an ozan? Does anybody even know what an ozan is? Does anybody even care?
sly LOL Tongue
/rant
Oh my goodness, Frank is still unconscious! Are you sure he didn't die?

Poor davidd, such a burden on your shoulders! That interstate cousin better make it up to you big style!

ETA: no idea what an ozan is...