davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
Hurrah! They've escaped from their plastic storage prison! (I hope that they're all okay and haven't suffered any damage from changes in temperatures).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Carly seems to be really happy that she got out of that box!
[Image: june19.jpg]
19 June – Monster High "Mad Science" Lagoona Blue

As she is my favourite Monster High figure, Lagoona warrants a much better photo than this. But being a good sport,
she is willing to appear in this quicker-than-quick and crummier than crummy snapshot on a day while I'm not feeling
particularly great. No worries, she will appear again; and in the meantime, Lagoona's previous appearance back in February remains the most
popular of my Doll A Day photos thus far.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Looking forward to more Lagoona!
LOL Awesome! I wonder if the song would be so popular if they didn't do the... let's call it a dance...
Hahaha... yes, I guess you can call it a dance...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: june21.jpg]
21 June 2018

That's not a doll.
Yes it is.
No, it isn't. It's a box.
It's a box with a doll in it.
You can't see the doll.
You don't need to see the doll. People in the know will know what kind of doll is in this box.
Whateverz.... It's still a picture of a box, not a picture of a doll.
I'm counting it anyway.
I'm guessing Veritas? Although the post is hinting La Rose or Le Renard Happy
Ooh, mysterious!! Can't wait for the opening!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: june22.jpg]
22 June – Funtastic Toys Magic Mermaid Sea Party
I like how each one has her own brush, eventhough they're all togetgher in one package. That way three girls can share them and brush their hair at the same time! Also their faces are a tad unsettling.
[Image: june23.jpg] [Image: june23a.jpg]
23 June – Yo Ho Ho and Another Pretty Pirate!

Ever After High "Dragon Games" Raven
Raven looks great in just about everything HeartHeartHeart
[Image: june24.jpg]
24 June – Cap'n Doubloons & her Posse o' Pretty Pirates!