davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
They're so cute together. Even if one is wrapped in tissue paper LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Flight suit or no flight suit, Amelia is cute either way!
Haha, that's her survival blanket maybe, in case her plane goes down.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
AHOY, MATEYS! TODAY BE TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY

[Image: sept19.jpg]
19 September – Pirate Pullip Laura

[Image: sept19a.jpg]
Pirate Pullip Laura co-starring in The Black Pirate (1926) with Douglas Fairbanks

They're not dolls, they're action figures!
These are fantastic! Love both versions of this - the B&W is particularly striking.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Both pics are awesome! I love Laura in the pirate attire. And once again, the lighting is superb!
[Image: sept20.jpg]
20 September – One of These Things is Not Like the Other
He looks a little uneasy.
Not like I'm biased by the salt in my veins or anything, but your colour pic of Laura has to be my favourite of all your doll-a-day photos!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(09-21-2018, 01:02 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Not like I'm biased by the salt in my veins or anything, but your colour pic of Laura has to be my favourite of all your doll-a-day photos!

Thank you. The Pirate Laura scene was the first "production shot" I've attempted in quite a while.
"Oh, copilots, what big heads you have!"
[Image: sept21.jpg]
21 September – Monster High Clawdia Wolf
Clawdia is definitely more of an "urban grrl," but as long as she has
mobile coverage, she's able to rough it once in a while.

Gotta love how this ghoul always looks so happy. I don't have her, but she's a cool character. She's a writer, and that's not a hobby/occupation featured often with doll lines.
Two gorgeous Amelia's with their confused co pilot LOL

Clawdia looks fabulous as always
[Image: sept22.jpg]
22 September – Malevolent Plushie Polar Bear

Plush Halloween polar bear, because nothing says "Halloween" more than a cute plush polar bear with malevolently glowing eyes that utters charming phrases like:

"Always have a point of view. Evil is a point of view."
or
"I sure hope you're doing okay... on your very last day!"
OMG!! That is a seriously freaky looking bear :shocked:

Especially if they are it's actual catch phrases...