davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
Ageless beauty!
I was wondering where you found a beach and then I read the words.
[Image: november10.jpg]
10 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: OOTD: Outfit Of The Day

"I'll be the Blue Baron!"
"I'll be the Orange Baron!
"I'll be the Yellow Baron!

To commemorate 100 years since the end of the War to End All Wars, the girls adopt style cues from flying ace Eddie Rickenbacker as their Outfit of the Day.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
What a cute idea. Squee, all the little planes.
Sigh, warm sandy beaches... Great perspective; she doesn't look doll-size!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Adorable girls for a rather serious subject.
Clawdeen looks stunning in the beach shot.

The little bi-and-tri planes are very cute. This inspired my weekly photo, in a way.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Those magnificent dolls in (well, with) their flying machines! That's one awesome squadron!
(11-11-2018, 10:22 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Those magnificent dolls in (well, with) their flying machines!

Ooh, nice reference! They go up-diddy-up up! They go down diddy-down down!

[Image: november11.jpg]
11 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: Shelfie

Due to a combination of factors, including having moved, living in a small space, and a general lack of organization, none of my toys or dolls are currently displayed on shelves. They are all in boxes or storage tubs; thus, today's assigned "shelfie" photo is a "tubby" photo instead.
I hope you get to display them soon!
[Image: november12.jpg]
112 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: Lazy

I suspect the concept behind today's prompt was to create a scene showing dolls being lazy, rather than illustrating the laziness of the photographer/owner. Oh well....

Typical aftermath of one of my photo-shoots: a place for everything but nothing in its place.
Noooo! She'll suffocate! ...Although, considering all the things she already survived since moving in with you, she'll be probably perfectly fine...
Must protect the face! I try to put everything away after photos because things can pile up fast. But I'm not always successful.
Yep, looks like our place too after doing photos. Although, I tend to leave outfits scattered around too.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Yep, me too -- leave stuff all over. Because maybe I'll have to retake the shot so I'll wait till I download and check them I'm kinda lazy.
Hope you can get things organized soon -- what about taking out just one or two dolls or figures, and putting them somewhere where they'll at least be fun to look at, and maybe inspire you to make room for more.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: november13.jpg]
13 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: E.A.H. (Ever After High)

Have chainsaw, will travel: Darling Charming gets her kicks on the Ever After Highway.