davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
(12-22-2018, 12:59 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Is Maudlynne directing a Christmas movie?

Uhmmm... (POSSIBLE) SPOILER ALERT:

Maaaayyyybeeee!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She looks like she means business!
Haha - the Angel is great! Particularly the captioning.

Maudlynne's eyes are a beautiful purple, and it's an intriguing film set you have built there
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: december22.jpg]
22 December – Sleepy Time for Bratz Jade

Bratz Holiday Jade

Will visions of sugarplums dance in her head tonight? Find out here!
Omigosh that's a hilarious one! [Image: s0238.gif] I get that she's getting changed, but the still picture makes it look like she's making an improvised ghost costume and shouting 'boo!'...
(12-23-2018, 06:54 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Omigosh that's a hilarious one! [Image: s0238.gif] I get that she's getting changed, but the still picture makes it look like she's making an improvised ghost costume and shouting 'boo!'...

It would be an improvement over her previous attempt at improvising a ghost costume. LOL
(12-23-2018, 08:27 AM)davidd Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 06:54 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Omigosh that's a hilarious one! [Image: s0238.gif] I get that she's getting changed, but the still picture makes it look like she's making an improvised ghost costume and shouting 'boo!'...

It would be an improvement over her previous attempt at improvising a ghost costume. LOL

I remember that one!
(12-23-2018, 09:00 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 08:27 AM)davidd Wrote:

I remember that one!

As you've now seen, a different take made the final cut in the photo story. LOL
[Image: december23.jpg]
23 December – Merry Christmas, Baby!
...And all the shiny decorations paled as the most glamorous of them all entered the dungeon...

Of course you have Elvis in your collection. Why am I even surprised? Silly me.
[Image: december24.jpg]
24 December – Merry Christmas!
Elvis outshines all the decoration in the room - and not only because of his jacket.

Lovely conclusion to the photo story too
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(12-25-2018, 05:53 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Lovely conclusion to the photo story too

There's an odd little story behind this photo.

Throughout the production of the photo story, I had to use a wire stand in nearly every scene to get Jade to stand up. Setting up this "simple" little "hug shot" was more challenging than I anticipated, and I had to keep moving lights and props and the other figures around while Jade just stood there. Finally I got the shot, and when I stepped back, I noticed that Jade's wire stand was in the corner. She wasn't using it to stand at all for this photo, even when I had to keep readjusting things, or when she was standing there alone without the other figures. It almost felt like that scene at the end of the movie The Secret Garden where the kid (SPOILER ALERT) gets up out of his wheelchair and walks. Apparently Jade really wanted this ending to happen!

(Which resulted in a re-write of the originally intended ending!)
This is such a lovely scene, and a perfectly executed photo! Go, Jade! Or, well, stand firm, Jade!

I love The Secret Garden. Watched it all the time when I was a kid.
Aww... a bit of Christmas dolly magic. She looks like she just might get a little teary, here.
And of course Elvis made an appearance.
(...who is going to play Santa...??? LOL )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]