davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
[Image: december25.jpg]
25 December – Mele Kalikimaka!

Two inches (5 cm) of fresh snow last night!

And...

[Image: x57_forum_friends.jpg]
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Oh, look! She's standing in a huge pile of grated coconut!

And I hope you and your crew are having a wonderful time (just leave cleaning up after film shooting after New Year, and relax and have fun)!
(12-26-2018, 07:35 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oh, look! She's standing in a huge pile of grated coconut!

LOL I wish that were the case!

[Image: december26.jpg]
26 December – Snowlowha!

Only five more days to go!
Shake that grass skirt! Although, she's probably already shaking more than enough...
Haha, these are cute. They're little troopers, smiling through the chill. Someone else is thinking of warm places this time of year, I see. I'd take the pile of grated coconut too LOL
And the Christmas greeting pic is cute too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: december27.jpg]
27 December – Hula Chicken in da Snow

This turned in to one of those days (frozen water lines for a start - 'nuff said), so here's another "one of those days" photos.
This one is particularly bad as it's not even in decent focus.

EDIT:

Okay, that photo was not acceptable, even by my generally low standards. So after I got cleaned up and warmed up and had supper (and dessert) and watched a little TV I set up another quick, but more interesting, photo for today:

[Image: december27a.jpg]
27 December – Rabbit Ears
Hey, it's a huli huli chicken!
...no, wait, that's not right...
LOL

Sorry about the water lines -- that sucks. Hope it wasn't too big a mess and you get things fixed soon.
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(12-28-2018, 01:12 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Hey, it's a huli huli chicken!
...no, wait, that's not right...
LOL

LOL I wish I'd thought that for the caption! Good one!

This photo was not acceptable, even by my low standards, for A Doll A Day, so I've posted a supplemental image in the original post.
The summer figures in the snow are great! (I'm currently partly-roasted from the last few days, and am looking forward to the cooler next few days).

The supplemental photo for yesterday is gorgeous - not one I would have thought was one of the "quick" shots.

Merry Christmas (slightly belated!) to you and your multitudinous dolly-family.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Oh my, I actually do remember an old TV at grandma's place that needed its antenna to be adjusted about every fifteen minutes... This is so nostalgic! And nice and cozy with the low-key lighting! And stop making me hungry! Off to check soy sauce and ginger supply.
Oooh, the Smart Doll picture has this warm feeling of nostalgia to it.
[Image: december28.jpg]
28 December – "The funny thing is, her hat actually fits us!"
Haha, that's cute, and they look so BIG! Cute poses. They look like they're having fun.
We had rabbit ears on the TV when I was little too... but my family was somewhat behind the times xp
Your extra photo is neat too. Again cool lighting.
Haha, that's cute! It might be strange, but I'm not even bothered by the difference between Smart Dolls and Yasmin, they look good together!
Lovely shot - even tho the Bratz girl is so much smaller, it does look like she fits in fine with both of them.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)