davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
[Image: december29.jpg]
29 December – "This is a test. This is only a test. In the event of an actual emergency...."
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ooh, this has a lovely ambiance to it! I love all your dolly props.
Another piece of art! I love everything about this photo! Light, composition, colors... It's a peaceful scene, but at the same time vibrant, thanks to lighting and use of colors! And the radio prop is awesome. So wonderfully vintage!
[Image: december30.jpg]
30 December – The one in the middle is pretty much how I feel at the moment

Guh! I feel sad about closing out a year of A Doll A Day with another blurry snapshot, but after spending all day (and most of yesterday) crawling around beneath the house in the water and mud and snow and cold, trying to repair frozen water lines, I am too tired and sore to put much effort in today.

There's still one more day on which to try to go out on a high note. But... I'm not yet finished underneath the house. Is it wrong to feel irritated when IRL pushes dolly photography into the background?
Ooo, that's one scary bear, but Janie and Triv look like they're completely in charge of things.
Agree about the nostalgic effect of yesterday's pic too.

(12-31-2018, 12:55 PM)davidd Wrote: Is it wrong to feel irritated when IRL pushes dolly photography into the background?
Ha, absolutely not. I think we all feel that. Like, I don't wanna do anything today but play with dolls. Been there many times.
All that work in the mud and cold absolutely entitles you to blurry snapshots. Yuk. Hope you get it fixed soon.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Not a fun way to be closing out the year.

I’ve got a couple of photo shoots I want to do with the new members of the family, but sensible adult type behaviour is interfering with this.

That is a freaky looking bear - it’s been featured before, hasn’t it?

The 2 nostalgia pics with the old tv and radio are fabulous, I sort of have the feeling that she should have been listening to War of the Worlds, given the teddy in the next day LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(12-31-2018, 02:13 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: I sort of have the feeling that she should have been listening to War of the Worlds, given the teddy in the next day.

Oh, that's perfect!
That's a cute plushie!

Aww, poor thing! Frozen water lines are no fun. I hope everything will go smoothly! And don't catch cold!
The teddy manages to look so menacing!
[Image: december31.jpg]
31 December – Let's put a lid on this thing, shall we?

And that's a wrap for A Doll A Day 2018.

Thank you to DeadlyNova for getting this project rolling, to neon_jellyfish for joining the Dolly Market forum and contributing to the A Doll A Day fun, to MissEdith for her initial enthusiasm (until "real life" interfered), and to Lejays17 and Alliecat for playing along with A Doll A Week.

It's been an adventure.
Ha ha haaaaa! I love this!

[Image: 3ace94f542854196f08ceeece164f79a.jpg]

And congratulations!
Oh... that's so sweet! In fact, I might start to cry.

You just had to tempt me with Eos one more time, didn't you? LOL
Well, we shall see what... and who... the next year brings.

Thank you for your enthusiastic participation in A Doll A Day! Your photos, your talent, and above all your humor have made the project so much fun!
Congratulations on making it through the year! What an undertaking! Your photos are always fun, and you have such a diverse collection of toys-- thanks for sharing them!
Anyone who can do this deserves congratulations. Hope you and your crew are also playing in some form in 2019, too.
Yay!!
Your last pic made me laugh! As have many of the others through the year. I've really enjoyed seeing the variety of your dolls >ahem< figures... and all the great scenery, and the fun ideas you came up with. Even when you didn't feel like it. I do hope you'll be doing at least a doll a week next year!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]