davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
[Image: jan5.jpg]
5 January: Jakks Pacific Winx Club Aisha
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
oh my god, the figure for day 4 is simply gorgeous!!! I'm in love!

And the 5th is so pretty! I haven't seen a photo of Winx clubs dolls in quite a while!
wow I have never seen a Winx club doll dressed like that- she is gorgeous Heart
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(01-05-2018, 05:50 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: wow I have never seen a Winx club doll dressed like that....

She's wearing a Pullip Neo Noir outfit. yay
Aisha is another doll I never seen before she is so pretty
(01-06-2018, 04:39 AM)davidd Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 05:50 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: wow I have never seen a Winx club doll dressed like that....

She's wearing a Pullip Neo Noir outfit. yay

that would explain it then LOL. Suits her wonderfully.
[Image: jan6.jpg]
6 January: Shyn'e, a "flairy" from "Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale"

I know it's "A Doll A Day," but I wasn't sure which version I liked better.

[Image: flairy_6jan2018.jpg]
wow, I thought she was an EAH. Barbies are branching out - she is lovely & so is her background
What Miss Edith said. I wouldn't have guessed Barbie either. Lovely!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(01-07-2018, 09:32 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: wow, I thought she was an EAH. Barbies are branching out - she is lovely & so is her background

(01-07-2018, 09:41 AM)Alliecat Wrote: What Miss Edith said. I wouldn't have guessed Barbie either. Lovely!

Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale was a 2010 direct to video animated film. Three flairies figures were released as part of a line based on the film.

The figures are molded out of hard plastic with limited articulation. The bodies are covered with a layer of glued-on glitter... meaning they unintentionally leave a trail of glitter everywhere they go because it flakes off at the slightest touch.

Several years later, MGA used similar hard plastic bodies for their Novi Stars line, but the glitter was embedded inside the plastic.

This figure is still available through Amazon. They also show up occasionally on eBay.
She's very pretty! How tall is she?
(01-07-2018, 03:30 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She's very pretty! How tall is she?

The flairies are slightly more petite than regular Barbies and are 9 inches (23cm) tall.
I'm really enjoying the different figures you're taking - I haven't seen a lot of those dolls, and they're really pretty.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
This is so cute! I love her, her pose is so interesting! I think I like the first photo best.
[Image: jan7.jpg]
7 January: Glim'R, a "flairy" from "Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale"

Flairy bonus photo:

[Image: flairy_7jan2018.jpg]
Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale flairies: Glim'R and Shyne'E