davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
Love yesterday's Bratzilla! The one from today, I never thought Bratz would become superheroes. xD Cute!
You will make me look for bratzillaz dolls! She is gorgeous and I love her style
(02-13-2018, 01:27 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: You will make me look for bratzillaz dolls! She is gorgeous and I love her style

yes he does that LOL I only had one before this ADAD started ... Heart 2
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
[Image: feb12.jpg]
February 12: Bratz Action Heroez Cloe

I think her super power is glamfabulousness.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I didn't realize they made so many different Bratzillas. This one looks like she's ready to get physical, Olivia Newton John style.
Glamfabulousness sounds like an excellent superpower! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(02-13-2018, 01:18 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I didn't realize they made so many different Bratzillas. This one looks like she's ready to get physical, Olivia Newton John style.

She's definitely dressed to feel the burn!

The Bratz Action Heroez were regular Bratz, not part of the Bratzillaz line. I suspect they were released in response to the Monster High Power Ghouls line. Bratz seemed to try desperately to keep up with the overwhelming popularity of Monster High, releasing Bratzillaz in response to Monster High, Midnight Beach in response to Gloom Beach, and Action Heroez to counter Power Ghouls. By this time, however, the popularity of Bratz was in a steep decline following their production hiatus during the Mattel - MGA lawsuit years.

The Action Heroez are a little bit taller than standard issue Bratz dolls.
She's cute, I love her hair!
[Image: feb13.jpg]
February 13: Bratz Action Heroez Shira
I love the Lagoona pic - it's so reallistically creepy-looking, like she's crawling out of the pond.

And the wide variety of Bratz-type-dolls - the superhero ones are very amusing.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: feb14.jpg]
February 14: Bratz Action Heroez Roxxi
Hobnobbing with the Hoi Polloi

These Bratz Action Heroez are all really neat! I like that she went to Wal-Mart with you in today's shot. xD
[Image: feb15.jpg]
February 15: Bratz Action Heroez Phoebe
all of your Bratz action figures are cool. My favourite is Roxxi in the car park at the shops grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I like the reflection with the latest one, it's such a neat effect
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)