davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
(05-25-2018, 07:14 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I love Genie Magic line! Do you have more?

I did at one time. I kept the outfits and accessories and sold the dolls. I now regret having done that, of course.
sad

[Image: may25.jpg]
25 May – Solar-Powered Dancing Hula Doll
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Heh. I admit to having looked at these on eBay in a moment of nostalgia. I came back from Hawaii with a maneki-neko too smile
Wow, 300 pages on making doll shoes!!!! That is one serious shoemaker!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Her face is a bit scary...
I think I enjoy looking at a few of your pics at once davidd, the variety delights me smile The shoes are a very striking pic (I'm not SMRT like all the others with their big biggest best words wink Tongue ) The Genie photo is wonderful (I love my genie) & the Hula doll is .. umm .. a hula doll :O
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I'm Not A Doll, I'm An Action Figure!

[Image: may26.jpg]
26 May – Traveling Action Man Explores Fossilized Mud Flats

Fossilized mud flats from over 200-million years ago.

This is so weird that there's even an article in Scientific American about how weird it is:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/ros...fossilize/
Handsome photo!
Woo, that is weird! Makes a great photo backdrop though!
"I'm not a doll, I'm an... ugghhh!
[Image: may27.jpg]
27 May – "Oopsie! I didn't know it was loaded!"
Oh no!!! Oh My I hope he's OK. I like him. His face looks like he has a sensitive side, unlike some of those angry-lookin' action figures LOL
Fossilized ripples are cool. I never considered them particularly "weird" though... just part of the geological process. The raindrop photo is neat.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oopsie indeed! Is that Melissa's stock outfit on a Barbie?
(05-28-2018, 01:02 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Oopsie indeed! Is that Melissa's stock outfit on a Barbie?

Good eye! Yes it is! (However, the uniform would not fit any of the Barbie bodies I have, so Barbie's head is on a Pullip body! yay )

(05-28-2018, 10:34 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Oh no!!! I hope he's OK. I like him.

Ha ha! LOL No worries, he's fine! The wind blew him over, actually, and the moment was caught on camera!
Now, that's what I call killer style!

I was wondering how did you make him fall over at the right moment... Sometimes accidental mishaps make for the best photos LOL
[Image: may28.jpg]
28 May – Integrity Toys Spooky Sooki: The Return
I love Dynamite Girls. I wanted to collect them for a while, but then Pullips took over my plans and made themselves my #1 dolls.
Love the accidental shot of the GI Joe falling over, sometimes mistakes like that make the best photos

You have such a varied collection of dolls / toys. I haven't heard of half of the lines, and it's a fascinating history to wander throygh
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)