davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
Great shot to close out the year - fits perfectly with your sense of humour.

Congrats on completing the challenge - it’s been really interesting to see your varied collection.

And a lovely photo of Eos to round it out! It was a lovely surprise to see them on the different threads this morning
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Congratulations on sticking it out! I like the MH vampire closing the coffin on the year of photos.
I'm so glad I could inspire you to pull through with this! You're much stronger than I am, clearly!

I love your last pic! At some point I'm going to go through this thread and look at all the ones I missed out on seeing!

Happy New Year and here's to another year of fun dollie photos, even if they aren't every day!
YAY YOU DID IT! I just went back through all the pictures I missed, and it was such fun to see them all! Personal favorites include the cheetah print Smart Doll sofa and the bowl full of Pinky St faces!
neon_jellyfish, Alliecat, Dargosmydaddy,Lejays17, Cornflower Blue, DeadlyNova, GreysPrincess:

Thank you all for your comments and support during the past year! The interaction is the spoon full of sugar that helps the medicine go down!

I see that almost everybody who attempted Daily or Weekly photos is already ready for 2019. So I guess not doing it again is not an option, huh?
LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(01-02-2019, 11:36 AM)davidd Wrote: I see that almost everybody who attempted Daily or Weekly photos is already ready for 2019. So I guess not doing it again is not an option, huh?
LOL

Her majesty said 'what a clever lad.'
(01-02-2019, 09:15 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Her majesty said 'what a clever lad.'

I guess that means I'll be keeping my head, for a while at least. Happy
(01-03-2019, 02:39 AM)davidd Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 09:15 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Her majesty said 'what a clever lad.'

I don't know, if you're clever it means it has good brains in it. Better wear a helmet.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(01-03-2019, 06:00 AM)fishy Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 02:39 AM)davidd Wrote:

I don't know, if you're clever it means it has good brains in it. Better wear a helmet.

Oh, it's OK, the Queen wants to see more of his fabulous photos, and thus is willing to let him use his own head for a little longer wink
I may be losing my head to the queen after all. Here we are, the second lousy day of this lousy project for what is already shaping up to be a lousy year, and I'm reduced to posting a lousy snapshot from Walmart:

[Image: january2.jpg]
2 January – The Stuff of Nightmares

I don't know what this thing is, other than, it's the kind of doll that reinforces the "dolls are creepy" reputation.

Maybe it's a baby Charlie McCarthy. Or perhaps one of the Gremlins took a page from Hannibal Lecter's playbook and created a suit of human skin as a disguise.

I hereby vow that this will be the last Walmart snapshot I use as an A Doll A Day 2019 photo. I may, of course, post the occasional Dollar Store or grocery store peg aisle photo, because those dolls are funny, but no more Walmart photos.
If I am reduced to Walmart (or Target or KMart) photos again, I shall stop.
Well, I don't think she's all that creepy, for a low-budget Walmart doll. And lots of little kids probably wouldn't mind. I'm surprised to see package labelling in French down there.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(01-03-2019, 02:40 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Well, I don't think she's all that creepy, for a low-budget Walmart doll. And lots of little kids probably wouldn't mind. I'm surprised to see package labelling in French down there.

Did I just post my A Doll A Day photo in last year's topic?

DUHHHHHH!!!!!

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Okay, since there's a comment, I won't remove it, but I'll repost it where it belongs.

Again... DUHHHHHH!!!!!