Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope
thankyou everyone Heart 2

The cat has this patient old & wise look to her until you get her in a certain light (or with a certain filter) then the 'tude is clear. That is about a perfect description of my mother <3

Allie, I watched a video where the girl rebodied one of these dolls, but she didn't show how to do it, only the finished product. I would only think I could even try because they are bigger, easier for shaky hands to deal with.
AND, I haven't found the timer on my camera blush I assume there is one because I know you checked it out, but I have read the Giant Instruction Paper & either it is not there or I am even blinder than I think.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(03-13-2018, 12:59 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: ... I haven't found the timer on my camera....

What make and model camera do you have?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
tis a Nikon Coolpix A10 smile
(03-13-2018, 06:46 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: tis a Nikon Coolpix A10 smile

The self-timer control is the little symbol shaped kind of like a clock face to the left of the big OK button.

If you turn on the self-timer, you will have a ten second delay between pressing the shutter button and the camera firing. A little light on the front of the camera will flash during the ten second countdown.

I found a PDF of the instruction manual here:
https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com/...WjXUtS.pdf

The self-timer instructions (which are very brief) are on page 20.
Yay, that's the whole manual. (Another thing I miss about film; my K1000 manual is like, 8 pages XD )
If you have trouble hitting the little timer thing, try the eraser-end of a pencil. Dad used to do that on his calculator when shaky & numb fingers developed, & I've often hit the wrong side of those little dials repeatedly in the cold when I can't feel what I'm doing.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
yay thankyou both <3 I will try Frankie again one week LOL

Allie, many years ago I had long fake nails and I typed all the time with 2 pencils. That was back when I could talk to 3 or 4 people in real time (messenger) at the same time, plus chat in a room & look at other pages grin I rocked those pencils and my nails didn't break wink
Strawberry shortcake series doll is very cute! Is she big ? I love the mama cat smile I think I need one in my life hahaha
Kitty Bubba Neeny is pretty awesome.
I will try to remember where I got Bubba Neeny. It was one of those targeted ads on Facebook, needless to say it worked LOL

Lemon is around the same height as a pullip, Offgenemi, but with the bigger head and floppy body of a baby doll. I would love to get her & her sis onto all plastic bodies so they could be posed but I love them just as they are Heart 2
I see so she is pretty big smile very cute girl
so determined not to fall behind again, my week 12 photo looks like I haven't learnt a thing. I am sick from the heat and doing stuff, searching for dolls & taking photos. so the photos are for shit but hey -- here is my custom Dal mage boy(usually) named Caoimhe (Irish, pronounced Kee-va) Occasionally he insists on female pronouns but most days he's a he.

[Image: 26020762767_3143f42c94_c.jpg]caoimhe by Mz Black Widow, on Flickr

>>> off to weep over blurry awful pics AND this weather.
I posted this yesterday yet when I look at my thread it is not showing as most recent post. Perfect x_x
I can see him. Caoimhe looks especially grumpy!
Caoimhe = Kee-va? Are there any pronunciation rules to the Irish language, or is it completely random? Or is this Irish spoken with an Australian twang?
Tongue

I shall happily swap you 10cm of fresh snow and temperatures cold enough to shatter water pipes for your overly warm weather.

The photo does not appear blurry to me. Could be my eyeglasses, though. But Irish Dal does look a bit peeved; perhaps he's wondering where he left his boots.
CB - his previous owner put little marks on the side of his mouth which I thought would suck but look good. And extra grumpy, which often suits him smile

davidd - Irish - all Gaelic language - has rules that you get used to. I have named so many dolls with Irish names (plus I persist in reading books about the language) that I can usually guess how something will be pronounced. NOT always, & often big difference between Irish, Scottish, Welsh & original Gaelic.

NOT with an Aussie 'twang' LOL Tongue we are the people who don't have an accent. We just - speak "normal" LOL

Thankyou, this one was not blurry so much as some others I took for sales pics. It is just ... I couldn't find his hat (he came without boots & I also haven't found him any) & he's just lying there. I want to try to take different doing stuff pics but I know that taking a nice clear portrait is my limit & that's a LOT better than before this year.

PS - bring on the snow grin