Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope
I love this! They're adorable. <3 I've contemplated buying that shirt many times. xD
Oh! What a fantastic custom! She looks amazing!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(01-22-2018, 12:53 PM)Berrybyul Wrote: I LOVE HER SO MUCH OH MY FRICKEN GOSH EDITHHHHHHHH<3 THIS IS THE BEST <3 <3

Thankyou BB smile Lady SD is enjoying finally being appreciated by other people!

CB, I was shattered by his death. I still am. This doll helped a lot - I don't question it. If it works, good.
Thankyou for your kind words.

Ahhh davidd, I do often consider it but the pressure would cause me to stop all together & I REALLY don't want to do that smile The boots are awesome, I thought they were from the Barbies that looked like Bratz grin

Thankyou DN <3 I had contemplated the shirt often also, but TimmiLynn had it bought and her fully outfitted when she arrived home to me.

Thankyou Lejays, I think so too smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Yay, another of your crew smile She's so colourful.
My memory is s*** too; I sympathize. I actually put it on my calendar for each week. You know you're obsessed with dolls when... LOL
Not to worry; I don't think anyone's going to bust anyone else's chops for being late. It's supposed to be fun, not homework! XD
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
thanks Allie smile I know, this is a fun laid back situation. I think anyone who sees my name will simply be shocked that I am finally posting photos LOL

This is my week 4 girl.

[Image: 39795845282_a7952ee801_c.jpg]Erzulie by Mz Black Widow, on Flickr

This is the first of my OG Dals, original anyone so far. She's Erzulie, a Dal Angry & I have always loved her. I love that wig, the graduated purples, but I hate seeing the wig cap so it will have to go!

Her name was a Haitiian voudon queen. This girl and quite a group of her friends are heavily into voodoo, voudon, whatever. Then there's the group with the ouija board & tarot cards. With all the ghosts, vamps, demons, fae - we are a very mystical household LOL
Pretty purple!
Gotta love the preponderance of purple! (Bonus points for voodoo; hoping to see your ouija board & tarot characters soon!)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Eeeee, she's so purple! Purple is my favorite color. <3 I love her!
Love all the purple! Particularly the gradiated purple hair
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I like the purple hair too. She's cute but she also looks like you might not want to cross her wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
thankyou all <3 It feels so odd to show a doll I have had for over 8 years for the first time. She is a beauty & purple has been my favourite colour all my life.

Allie, you are SO right LOL Angry by name, not so sweet by nature. Considering she's heavily into her vodoun, not crossing her = good plan wink
Agree with all the others, I'm loving that purple!

Lovely modified dolls Miss Edith smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

I, too, am in love with the purple hair! And now I have "Once on This Island" music stuck in my head because that's my immediate association with the name Erzulie.
thankyou beajjai033 & GP =) And GP, sorry for the earworm blush
She is very pretty in this wig. I am sure you can find another one that doesn’t show the base.