Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope
I love those striped socks!
thanks Offgenemi & dargos smile Offgenemi, I remember where I got that one but of course it would be useless to go there again. There are so many graduated colour wigs now but it's hard to find just the one you need sometimes. Who knows, I have so many wigs in my house, unused, Erzulie might like a change LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Love the purple theme and the hair colour is stunning! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
whew, just sneaking in on the last day of week 5. I did not forget, I have been battling a migraine for 4 days now and it will not go away so bending, moving, typing more than a little a day is out for the moment.

I had plans to post a photo of this wee beauty using a most unexpected & wonderful gift I received recently <3 Couldn't until I can think again so I let this tiny newcomer tell me what she wanted to stand on, let it go when she insisted the colours were "fine" & took a quick snap. There will be many more pics of this girl, much better pics :/

[Image: 40069001851_d95ce5e19f_c.jpg]Ivy by Mz Black Widow, on Flickr

thrilled to say this is the tiny "bjd" Alliecat found for us on ebay. She was so cheap and she is beautiful. Perfect for me, made of plastic & not strung, just jointed. Rooted hair & I can play with her without fearing clumsiness. She even named herself sly - this is Ivy Heart 2
Hi, Ivy! Nice to meet you! Your lavender eyes are quite lovely! We shall be looking forward to seeing you again soon!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Aw, you got her. She's cute and I think somehow she has a sort of vintage look about her. Like older porcelain doll faces...?
Sending anti-migraine vibes your way Heart
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Such a cutie! Love the dress that matches her eyes
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
She's adorable! I love the white hair with her lavender eyes and dress.
thankyou guys Heart 2 I love her so much more than I expected to. The colour scheme is perfect, the face is vintage doll style Allie, but the pursed lips give her a Dal like 'tude as well. She stands easily by herself, poses easily & is SO stress free. I am buying her some day-at-home clothes tomorrow .. that dress is gorgeous but not exactly every day LOL. I must check that her measurements are all the same as Lati yellow/Pukifee ... tomorrow when hopefully the last dregs of this fucking headache will be gone. Sorry, I try not to use salty language in here but a week of migraine wears me down.
She reminds me a bit of Ai Dolls. Very cute! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
She's adorable!! <3 This photo looks great!

I hope you feel better soon!
[Image: 39504414644_705ca27a83_b.jpg]sushi by Mz Black Widow, on Flickr

Sushi - my newly adopted Catwalk Kitty. She literally arrived at my door as I was deciding who was up for week 6. I love her to pieces, her small flaws, different dress & in need of TLC hair (but SO soft) were what spoke to me.

PS - For the next 4 weeks at least there will not be a speck of purple to be found in my ADAW pics LOL
I remember seeing these dolls a long time ago! She's very interesting.

LOL, purple is my favorite color so I'm sure not complaining. xD
Love your two new dolls ! They are both adorable and purple fits both of them smile
Okay, time for an über-squee!!! A Lanard Catwalk Kitty! That is so neat! I love it! This would be Anika, if I am not mistaken.

I only saw these in a store once. I thought they would become a mega-hit, being catgirl fashion dolls. But no, they disappeared.

In addition to these 12+ inch (30+ cm) figures, Lanard also issued a line of Catwalk Kitties Petites, about 5 inches (13cm) tall.

I'm quite excited to see a Catwalk Kitty make an appearance in your Doll A Week Project! Thank you for sharing her with us!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!