Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope
thankyou DN & Offgenemi Heart 2 Purple has been my favourite colour for 56 years - I don't even notice how much of my - everything - features it (until I see photos LOL )

davidd, I am proud to see an uber-squee from you smile I'm happy that you like her.

I have seen occasional brand new CWKs on ebay but they didn't really call to me, plus they are quite pricey. This girl - she is Sushi by the way smile I had to look them up

http://catwalk-kitties.wikia.com/wiki/Sushi

Anika is one of her best friends ! Anyway, she was being sold in Australia for a very low price and the little scuffs on her face, the lovely trailing gown instead of the original clothes & her hair made me need her instantly. Luckily, she was very affordable grin I was going to touch up her nose but when she arrived I decided not to. She is a perfect cat human model & I don't need to change a thing. Heart
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(02-13-2018, 09:08 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: This girl - she is Sushi by the way smile I had to look them up....

Ooh, a Catwalk Kitties Wiki still exists! That's neat!

Sushi, yes, I see. My direct experience is with the Petites. The Petites Anika is a darker grey, like Sushi, rather than the lighter color like the full-size Anika.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
No such thing as too much purple!
What she said!

I remember when Catwalk Kitties were out. I also thought they would be a bigger hit than they were. Yours is quite lovely.
Another doll I'm not familiar with... this will be an interesting year with everyone's photos. She is cute. And no, no such thing as too much purple.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
thanks guys <3

Also, I never knew how many people like purple upside down
Lovely Catwalk kitty there. The flowing dress is very elegant.

Nothing wrong with a bit (okay a lot smile ) of purple. Unless it's green, then there's never too much green!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(02-14-2018, 10:25 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Lovely Catwalk kitty there. The flowing dress is very elegant.

Nothing wrong with a bit (okay a lot smile ) of purple. Unless it's green, then there's never too much green!

I knew you love green, I have spotted dresses and your crocheting (knitting? sorry, my memory) in the most glorious shades of green.

It will be no surprise to you that green is my other favourite. That is a more recent preference -- only the past 20 years or so LOL
(02-16-2018, 07:16 PM)Miss Edith Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 10:25 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Lovely Catwalk kitty there. The flowing dress is very elegant.

I knew you love green, I have spotted dresses and your crocheting (knitting? sorry, my memory) in the most glorious shades of green.

It will be no surprise to you that green is my other favourite. That is a more recent preference -- only the past 20 years or so LOL

Yep, green is hands-down my favourite. But purple is another favourite colour, I just don't have as many doll-outfits in that.
(It's knitting, not crocheting - I've tried to learn crochet but the muscle-memory is terrible for it & I keep trying to knit with one hook LOL)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
ok, I couldn't keep the purple promise Whacked but it is not the overwhelming theme Tongue

[Image: 26476660548_20eff00365_b.jpg]Sophie-Beatrix by Mz Black Widow, on Flickr

Week 7 - my very first Dal custom, bought years ago from Rach Hell's Haus of Dolls. I am not a fan of toothy Dals at all but Sophie-Beatrix is an exception. She has so much detail, & the box with the specially painted stool and her hair ...
Oh my! That is quite the Dal.

Is that a ship in her hair?!
Wow! o.O More purple and green! She is a pretty impressive lady; everything is so elaborate. It's so cool to finally see these girls from your collection! grin
...presumably the ship in her hair has to (ahem) tack through a lot of headwinds, ... Dead
...sorry... LOL
Cute portrait!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Wow, what an elaborate figure! The ship in the hair is a fun touch, and I love her boots.

(02-19-2018, 10:30 AM)Alliecat Wrote: ...presumably the ship in her hair has to (ahem) tack through a lot of headwinds....

LOLLOLLOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Wow, she's really over the top! She's a very special and unique custom. You should consider entering a photo of her in the PUDDLE Photo and Art contest. With that ship in her hair, you've already got a good start on something related to the theme.
(02-19-2018, 10:28 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Oh my! That is quite the Dal.

Is that a ship in her hair?!

sure is & thanks smile

"presumably the ship in her hair has to (ahem) tack through a lot of headwinds"

LOL you're not sorry, nor should you be grin thankyou <3

thanks davidd, I love her boots too.

thankyou CB smile Good lord, the words "you should enter a photo contest" & "me" never been considered before. I might just do that, I would never win but I am finding a growing amount of pleasure in having my collection admired. My photos will never be to the standard of yours, Allie's, DN's & the others but now I have a wonderful tripod which removes the shake & a new camera so they are in focus & clear.

If you look on my flicker, I was playing with filters today too smile It's so much just to not be ashamed of my pics, I am very happy.