Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope
Yesterday, 02:55 PM
RE: Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope
(Yesterday 02:42 PM)Miss Edith Wrote:  Good lord, the words "you should enter a photo contest" & "me" never been considered before. I might just do that, I would never win but I am finding a growing amount of pleasure in having my collection admired. ... It's so much just to not be ashamed of my pics, I am very happy.

This is really exciting to hear (or read)! The Doll A Week Project is already having positive results! Doll photography (or any photography, I suppose) is largely a matter of practice, of finding out what works and what doesn't. It's also helpful to get pointers from others. I'm glad you're becoming more confident with your photos. You definitely have a wonderful collection, and it's great that you are now starting to feel comfortable enough with your photography that you can share photos of some of your treasures!

They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
Oh, she's a gorgeous dal with a fantastic dress & hairdo!
At least the ship is more hygienic to wear than the live birds in a cage LOL

That's excellent you are feeling more confident in your photo taking, and it's lovely to see your collection.
Like davidd says, it's a matter of practice & find what works for you.

My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette)
Today, 10:33 AM
thankyou davidd & Lejays smile Heart 2

Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred - Albireo N&B - Nosferatu N&B - Sol N&B - Isul Classical Mad hatter. DREAM ON SECTION >>Hitsugi - Sakito - Ruko