Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope
Miss E! There's a Rayne on eBay! https://m.ebay.com/itm/Tae-Yang-Rayne-Pu...SwJN9aw1Vj

Miss E! Found a Rayne!

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Tae-Yang-Rayne-Pu...SwJN9aw1Vj
Scary spooky!

I haven't seen it yet. Although I've had the first season sitting on my coffee table for some time.
BB - I did reply to you in PM, didn't I? :/ I ask because I can't remember one minute to the next. I appreciate you watching out for me, it was very kind Heart 2 I just don't have that much $$ at the moment. Sigh, I will get those 3 boys back one day. It's strange, my attachment to Taeyangs is different to the girls.

Allie, I have trouble imagining not loving GoT LOL Obviously millions don't, or have never watched it *waves to CB - I am never one to say "but it's the best " about anything - show, movie, book, song. It's all so subjective smile
but it really is the best LOL Tongue Tongue
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Sorry miss e, you did reply in pm. I posted here first but it showed my posts as not going through so I pm'd as well ^=^ but np! You're welcome ❤️
(04-08-2018, 10:43 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: Allie, I have trouble imagining not loving GoT LOL
Haha, I slogged through the first 2 seasons because I really like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. The cinematography, the scenery, the sets, the costumes, all that was terrific. I found there was too much gory violent lewd crude content for my taste so I was disappointed after getting so enthused about the initial beautiful visuals. And Nikolaj C-W wasn't in it enough! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I also never read or watched GoT, but I love those figures! Especially the dragon. I have a huge and very soft spot for all mythical and fairy tale creatures.