BerryByul's Doll Collection
congrats on finding your grail Heart 2
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I'm late. But here's some of my latest thrift finds to make up for it! ❤️. My first eah and first Bratz since I was a kid! Also, I couldn't resist that poof on the mh, and the filigry on her body. Her hair is a bit...sticky though. Enjoy!

https://flic.kr/p/HGnVJm
Cute finds! They look clean and in good condition for thrifting finds! (I guess the sticky hair doesn't show in photos!)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Is that a mermaid?? How cute! That's a pretty good haul -- it's neat to see what treasures people sometimes find in thrift stores.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That little Bratz is adorable! I don't think I've ever seen those little mermaids before.
Nice finds, Bratzdoll is adorable and the monster high with green hair is my fav. Although I never got a monster high (aside from the lab set I got) doll I was tempted by her several times
Honey Swamp is one of my favs too smile And the baby Bratz mermaid is too precious. I miss going thrift shopping (we call it "op shopping" as in opportunity wink )
First Custom doll is finished!
Before:
2018-01-10_05-41-54

After:
Custom

She took longer than i thought originally because i had to keep waiting for materials but , i tried some carving on her face, gave her new custom chips, sleepy eyes, painted eyelids(which i forgot to photograph) and some pretty elaborate makeup! Sadly i did carve through her lip at the top a little bit but it's very small. I was going to put her on a spare pullip body i had as well but the head wasn't fitting and i was to scared to experiment xD. I also think i could do more with the hair, like order a new (wig?) (scalp?) but blythe hair still confuses me a bit. Anywho, hope you enjoy! ALSO my watercolour pencil crayons work very well on the harder plastic faces like blythe. but i cannot for the life of me get them to stick to a monster high type face. WHYY?? i'd like to practice on MH but i cant get the pencil crayons to stick! tips?
She's lovely. I'm so impressed by people who are creative in that way. Love her freckles in particular.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Dreamy photos of dreamy doll(s). Beautiful! And I love that plushie in the 'before' pic!
Did you make her dress, too? It's very pretty.
I love her big eyelashes!
Pretty good for a first try!
well done smile I like her eyebrows!
That is quite a remarkable transformation! I like the detailing around her eyes!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!