BerryByul's Doll Collection
Oh, she's absolutely precious!!
Hehehe she is just the littlest squish! Adorable shot!
Day 17!
2018-01-17_18-24-53_309
A Novi stars girl! Her wig was a tangled mess, so I softened it up and gave her a trim, it's still rough but she's drastically improved! Shes also had an arm transplant! I received her and another Novi who both had 1 arm!! Thankfully her transplant arm doesn't look terribly our of place. (anyone want and armless Novi?) She might end up being given a face up, who knows!

On a side note, I'm currently looking for ai dolls. ❤️ Please pm if you have one to sell( made a post in BST as well).
I love Novi Stars and your photo is beautiful <3 Her new arm looks like it was meant to be, with the colours in her legs.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
They are such unusual little characters. The effects you made suit her! smile And yeah, the arm looks fine (not that I would know... LOL )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Novi Stars! Una Verse has "borrowed" Alie Lectric's arm!

(It doesn't surprise me to discover that these little alien creatures are vicious vivisectionists, and probably cannibalistic, as well. LOL)

You're right about their hair being difficult. What do you use to soften it?

I liked the Novi Stars line, but I think the lack of articulation and the relatively high prices hurt their potential. I'm happy to see one appearing in your A Doll A Day project.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She's cute!! I agree that the arm looks totally natural!

I never paid much attention to Novi Stars before.
She's a cutie, and I wouldn't have known it was an arm transplant if you hadn't said as it matches her legs
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I never saw a novi star in person but I adore their photos. I was tempted several times to get one. They are adorable !
I did a fabric softener soak and comb, then rinsed and air dried, it's still pretty bad, but miles better then when i recieved her, and yes! Articulation on these girls would be amazing!@david

Day 18 - Princess Pinky
IMG_20180118_201604

The Princess will see you now~
Pretty! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Quite the pretty pink princess, and I like her frilly throne!

Fabric softener, eh? Thank you for the tip, I shall give it a try.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Adorable!!! A little princess indeed! I love her chair!

Fabric softener works WONDERS for doll hair. I'd be lost without it on a lot of the vintage dolls I've gotten.
lovely & very regal looking princess in her pretty chair smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Day 19
La Dee da!
IMG_20180119_211703