BerryByul's Doll Collection
a lovely effect, subject & photo itself.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I'm really enjoying seeing all the pretty effects you're using.
Her little skates!!! So cute!
Yeah, the little skates. You have some cute little figures smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Love your kawaii style in your work. smile
Seeing everbody's wonderful photos on here really makes you appreciate the individualism in this community.
Keep 'em coming! Great photos, BB!
Thank you all for the kind words and motivation! <3

Day 13, a white rabbit tsumtsum!
White Rabbit Tsum Tsum
So cute! He looks so soft! <3
You have so many cute toys / dolls! the LOLs are terribly cute - love the skates on the last one
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
LOVE White Rabbit <3 You probably guessed when I thought your cuddle bunny was Marie - I love tsums Heart 2
Day 14 : Jade J'adore
IMG_20180114_202857

This is my newly recieved bratzilla jade with a little dragon friend~!
On a side note please don't mind her awful hair....its reallly bad. I'm going to try washing it but i might have to re wig(or re root?) I don't really know the procedure for bratz dolls. Any tips?
love her & her friend <3 Bratzillaz are beautiful.
What a fun duo. Great photo! smile
Bratzillaz Jade! And she has a very interesting friend, there, too!

This forum isn't exactly a hotbed of Bratz action; it's fun to see them beginning to show up in the Doll A Day / Week topics!

Especially Jade J'Adore!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I'll take that as a challenge, since I have some Bratz and a glow in the dark Bratzilla.

Your Jade J'Adore looks very gothy. I can't tell that her hair is bad, though.
She's lovely, I can't tell her hair is bad! Maybe try conditioning it with fabric softener, if that would solve the problem? Can't give you too much advice on her hair, as I haven't owned a Bratz doll in at least a decade and have never owned a Bratzilla. xD