CB's A Doll A Week 2018 - Complete!
Still super-awesome, even without the filter!
The "un-tweaked" photo still has that fanatastic narrow depth-of-field that I like.

I always have to adjust the saturation and contrast in my photos. I use either the built-in adjustments in Photos for the Mac or filters from various Instagram editing apps, or a combination.

The trick is doing just enough but not too much. You are a master of that, as the photo illustrates. In contrast, I tend to layer on the effects to turn poor photos into... I hope... less poor photos.

Plus, you comb and brush your dolls' hair. My photos would be ten times better if I would take ten seconds to do that.

Both versions of your photo are nice. The edited version really pops! Great work!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Thanks, but it's mostly what this lens on this camera will do in macro mode. I've got another lens someplace that I was going to switch out for this photo, but it seems I put it someplace while we were remodeling last summer and now I can't find it.Irritated
[Image: 43993283112_3d8041aedd_z.jpg]
ADAW 24/52: Buttercup (Melize) takes a walk in the flowers.
Buttercup is an excellent name for a little girl with such a radiant golden glow about her!
I feel like I've said this already on similar occasion, but I love everything about this photo! Composition, soft light, colors, depth of field, the Dal... LOL
Thanks!
[Image: 43342399674_59211969a6_z.jpg]
ADAW 25/52: Rory, just hanging out on the decrepit deck.
Buttercup glows in the lovely light

And I’m pleased we aren’t the only one with a decrepit deck.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Buttercup has a nice doll-size garden to stroll in.
Decrepit decks, haha, that doesn't look bad at all. You should have seen mine before it was replaced. Every winter after the first snowfall I had to go out with a hammer & bang down all the stray nails before I could shovel XD
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Well... that was a short week!
LOL

Somebody has a lot of attitude, and you've captured every iota of it in this pic!

Apparently "decrepit decks" are something several of us have in common!
He looks fierce! I wish I had a decrepit deck to take pics on...
The weeks are going to be short until I get caught up! Decrepit deck does have a some nails that pop up. I usually end up tripping on them and then the husband will pound them back down.
[Image: 43261320825_e73a4a39d6_z.jpg]
ADAW 26/52: Classical Queen again, in a different wig and another Mota outfit sitting on the one of the mossy roots of a Linden tree. I finally had a chance this weekend to cleanup the leaf debris and weeds around my favorite tree for doll photography, so you can expect to see it again soon.
Her pose is quite natural and I love the way you've styled and brushed her lovely hair! Cute outfit; I like the little sneakers.
What a nice wig. It looks really good on her. The little bow looks cute too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]