CB's A Doll A Week 2018 - Complete!
Very pretty!
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
The colours on your blythe are so stunning!
Love the red hair!

(and if you hadn't said it was posed on a cat-tree, I wouldn't have guessed that smile )
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
She wasn't set on those eyes when I dressed her, so I was surprised when I pulled the string to see the next pair was perfect for the outfit.

[Image: 38988452334_d42f531db5_z.jpg]
Week 3: Maxie went skiing today for the Dal House Forum banner contest and since it's the next week, I'll use it here, too.
She is absolutely precious!
Maxie looks like she knows what she is doing smile

I want snoooow ...
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Oh, that's so cute! Reminds me of family skiing holidays.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
This outdoor action scene certainly raises the bar in the Daily/Weekly photo project! A most excellent photo that must have been quite challenging to achieve!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ah, but all the work was done indoors. I tied the poles and skis on with fishing line and she was easier to pose than if she had been trying to stand on her own. I'm happy it worked out because it was way too cold to spend much time fiddling with her once we were outside.
(01-16-2018, 03:46 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Ah, but all the work was done indoors. I tied the poles and skis on with fishing line and she was easier to pose than if she had been trying to stand on her own. I'm happy it worked out because it was way too cold to spend much time fiddling with her once we were outside.

So she didn't fall over? Or at least, you got good shots before she fell over? If I tried something like this, the doll would end up wet, her hair would be matted and full of mud, and I would end up with a big, wet, muddy mess, and a bunch of poorly exposed photos because of trying to photography a figure against the bright snowy background.

I am quite impressed with your results.
she is looking great, i love her outfit. she is fabulous.
She did not fall over. After I came back inside and shed my boots and coat, it occurred to me I should have done one with her having fallen in the snow. But I was too cold to go back out and do any more poses. Maybe next time.
She looks like quite the outdoor trekker. My enthusiasm for photography varies directly with the temperature, so I commend you for braving the cold for this one.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: 39938692411_63d0726db5_z.jpg]
Week 4: Hestia Isora - helpful kitty kept messing up her hair for me.
Wow! Hestia Isora is super spooky cool!