PrettyTiny Film Company pic a week 2018 (The end!! Dec. 31))
I love her dress!
Thanks, both smile Ha, davidd, you found the same website. I've had a couple of looks at it and Google, but I haven't found any other examples of her.

Aya finally got some photo time today. More photos to come.

[Image: 28980892167_a26a003d19_b.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Enjoy the flowers while they last, Aya! Today marks the astronomical midpoint between the summer solstice and the autumn equinox; or in other words, the first day of Fall... according to ancient traditions, anyway.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Lovely! Beautiful girl enjoying a nice day... Heart
Beautiful withe the flower. Look forward to seeing more of her
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(08-08-2018, 09:30 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Lovely! Beautiful girl enjoying a nice day...
I'm sure enjoying it too! After a miserably cold spring & early summer we finally got some nice weather!

(08-09-2018, 07:43 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Beautiful withe the flower. Look forward to seeing more of her
Thank you smile

(08-08-2018, 01:00 PM)davidd Wrote: Enjoy the flowers while they last, Aya! Today marks the astronomical midpoint between the summer solstice and the autumn equinox; or in other words, the first day of Fall...
Nooooooooo..... shut up.
If only you knew how badly I cope with the onset of fall & winter. XD

"We" are hatching butterflies again. Got some chrysalises from the neighbour's milkweed garden (the deer ate mine) & now have 20-some eeny little caterpillars to raise as well.
... when you're doing a photoshoot in the yard with a BJD and you see an ant crawling INTO her joints... Oh My
Anyway, here's Annie with one of this week's hatchlings. I'll post some more on her thread.

[Image: 29146514847_2f1ba9c4f4_b.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Excellent photo! Annie appears to be closely watching her Monarch friend.

Did I ever mention the time a butterfly flew into the classroom where I was teaching grade 4 (ages 9-10) students, and they all began to scream?! "Do they bite? Will it bite me?" No joke, one kid was in tears.

I was pretty annoyed... not at the kids, but at the failure of both the educational system and of their parents. I mean, it was a butterfly, a yellow swallowtail. How could a ten year old kid be afraid of a butterfly? How could a ten year old kid be so ignorant about butterflies? Kids lead sad, sheltered lives these days.

"Yes," I snapped. "They have long, coiled tongues that pierce your skin and go in to your veins and suck out your blood!"

Yeah, seriously, that's what I told them. Because I was a caring, sensitive sort of teacher.

And then I more or less (more more than less) yelled, "NO! IT WILL NOT BITE YOU! IT'S A BUTTERFLY!" And I told them about butterflies, and caterpillars, and how butterflies sip nectar out of flowers, and how they are very delicate. And then I caught it, and it walked on my hand, and the kids were afraid to touch it, and we let it go outside.

Just so you know, then: the upcoming generations of pampered, sheltered kids think butterflies are DANGEROUS! This does not bode well for the future of butterflies.

Maybe photos featuring butterflies with dolls could be used as an educational outreach tool. Then again, blood-sucking butterflies with creepy dolls... maybe not.
Given you can manipulate the Sun, I'm not the least bit surprised the butterfly is posing as you want it to wink

Beautiful, as always!

@daivdd Haha, I would never guess kids would be afraid of butterflies. To be fair though, some moth species do actually suck blood. As far as I know, it's not dangerous, they don't spread any diseases or something. Although, if you met a really big one... LOL
(08-17-2018, 06:49 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: To be fair though, some moth species do actually suck blood.

How is it that I have come this far in life without having heard of vampire moths! Vampire moths that can suck the blood out of elephants! That's pretty awesome!

It's no wonder Annie is keeping such a close eye on that butterfly!

Dolly Market is such an educational place!
What a charming photo!
(08-18-2018, 02:29 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: What a charming photo!
Thank you smile

(08-17-2018, 06:49 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Given you can manipulate the Sun, I'm not the least bit surprised the butterfly is posing as you want it to
XD LOL Thanks! (I wish!)

(08-17-2018, 04:31 PM)davidd Wrote: Did I ever mention the time a butterfly flew into the classroom where I was teaching grade 4 (ages 9-10) students, and they all began to scream?! "Do they bite? Will it bite me?" No joke, one kid was in tears...
OMG... that's insane!! I could picture it very well from your story though... I honestly sometimes wonder how it can be possible to live in an environment so totally saturated with information, and yet be so ignorant of the world, natural and manmade. I suppose a city kid could grow up never seeing a butterfly?, but, don't they read? ...Oh, wait... XD
Last winter I was telling a co-worker about that cool thing the barometer did during a recent storm. I had never seen it actually go right off the bottom of the scale; I mean, it ran out of numbers. I was enthusiastically describing standing there watching it drop, and she cut in, "I don't know what that is...? Do you mean the temperature went down and back up?" Oh My
...what fifty-something person working in an education-related field doesn't know what a barometer is?
So, there you go.
I don't think I'd heard of vampire moths. Just, ew.

Anywho, this week's pic.
...when you keep buying your dolls pirate accessories after the sea-themed PUDDLE has passed... XD
I found this cute white version of the mini pirate hat & immediately decided Cherie ought to have it. So now I'm thinking about making a white version of the jacket I made for Dawn. Which means buying fabric. Which is ridiculous for someone who has too much old scrap fabric now and hates sewing! LOL

[Image: 29296151537_e4ff1a7ce6_b.jpg]
Ooooh, she looks fabulous! Heart
More pretty pirates! A pretty pirate crew can never be too large! Or maybe, never large enough!

That's quite funny / sad... okay, more sad than funny... about your co-worker and the barometer. I've never seen a barometer needle move fast enough to detect the motion, so that must have been some storm!
She looks too pretty in that hat not to make a jacket to go with it.

Kids who grow up with no appreciation for nature won't see any reason to save it. It's too sad.
She definitely deserves a matching jacket!

Also, I’m now slightly terrified of vampire moths.