PrettyTiny Film Company pic a week 2018 (The end!! Dec. 31))
So much purple! I love it!
Very nice wings with the jewels!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She looks adorable!
I think we need a spring fairy to come through down here and remind the weather it’s mid-April...
Gorgeous picture of Crystal and the crocuses! One of my favourite colours! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Thanks everyone! yay Goodness, it's not even spring yet in Missouri? I feel like this is the last place in the world to get spring. Even my penpal in Denmark is posting photos of flowers in full bloom. Sigh.

Whew, almost missed it this week. It's been a busy week with a very weird start. One of my neighbour's buildings burned down across the road early Monday morning. Guess who was still awake to call it in. I heard "thunder", on a clear night; it was the fire. A towering 2-storey wall of flame in the middle of the woods at 4:30 a.m. and not knowing where everyone is, is pretty scary. No one was in the building and no one was hurt, but it's a huge blow for him. He has no family here so I stayed till the firefighters packed up, & finally went to bed at 8 a.m. Then I had a very busy week with several more early mornings plus a news deadline, & am still autopiloting.
So, quickie snapshot time cos none of us feel like doing anything but watching TV tonight Tongue

[Image: 27880370068_92f7716cd3_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Wheee, a kitty! Sort of... What are you lot watching?
Still a very cute snapshot, and after a week like that it’s definitely acceptable to not put in too much effort!

We seem to have finally decided to stick with spring at this point, but yeah, it took us long enough! I’m hoping this will make for a milder summer since I’m not a huge fan of the extreme heat but who knows?
What? No photos of the dramatic fire?

Y'know, if that tiger is ever in the mood for a midnight snack.... LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
the girls look so cosy all snuggled up there with their kitty Heart 2

I'm very glad no one was hurt in that fire Allie smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
That's a scary thing about the next-door fire.

Not surprising that a quick snap-shot is all you felt up to this week.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
So sorry for your neighbor!

Vegging out with a big, fluffy kitty is a great idea.
The Big Cat and your crew look very relaxed. I see who's in charge of the remote! Tongue
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
(04-28-2018, 06:44 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Wheee, a kitty! Sort of... What are you lot watching?
We were watching the MacGyver reboot (sacrilege!!!), Hawaii Five-O, and a bunch of house-hunters real estate type shows of tropical places (sigh).

(04-29-2018, 02:02 AM)davidd Wrote: What? No photos of the dramatic fire?
I guess I can post one. None were very good. I didn't have my camera when I was closest to it looking for the owner. The firefighters were starting to arrive at this point and I figured they would not appreciate me scurrying around underfoot!
[Image: 40978058895_5a2276b279_b.jpg]

(04-29-2018, 02:02 AM)davidd Wrote: Y'know, if that tiger is ever in the mood for a midnight snack....
Heh. They'll bring it to him! wink

(04-29-2018, 05:49 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: the girls look so cosy all snuggled up there with their kitty
He is very snuggly. I use him for a TV-watching pillow too sometimes smile

(05-02-2018, 11:42 AM)MapleLeaf Wrote: I see who's in charge of the remote!
LOL They help him out by jumping on the buttons cos his paw is too big LOL

Well, if anyone had told me 4 years ago when I joined here with my one little mini, that I would be an obsessed dolly photographer by now, I wouldn't have believed it. And today the girls got their own big wardrobe department and we said goodbye to the frustrating box under the bed. I wouldn't have believed I'd have a whole cabinet of "doll stuff" either!
Here's some of the gang celebrating 3000 posts here on Dolly Market. Woooo! Thanks to the folks who make this such a fun forum grin

[Image: 40068505120_71c28bf3ae_b.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Congratulations on the posts! smile. We're glad to have you around.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips