PrettyTiny Film Company pic a week 2018 (The end!! Dec. 31))
Thank you guys! smile I absolutely love how neat everything is now.

(05-15-2018, 11:14 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: I liked seeing some of the dolls who don't usually feature in photos.
Before the year is out, I'll try to shoot some more childhood dolls & others I don't 'play with' as much.

(05-13-2018, 03:30 AM)davidd Wrote: Although, if you had a space to put a new cabinet, the general house clutter must not be too terribly bad.
Heh. "Most" (??) of the clutter is out of sight... drawers, closets, corners... I swapped a bedside table for this, so there isn't any extra room ( Cry I want a doll cabinet, nowhere to put it).

Early start on this week... the crew is working on their PUDDLE photo contest entry (this isn't it). I got up much too early, packed a ton of dolls & props, & went to the most out-of-the way bit of beach I could think of... and then spent 3 hours wandering around trying to find suitable shoreline out of the wind, which was a lot stronger and colder than I'd expected. And, the early sunshine disappeared by the time I got there, and it was bleepin' freezing, so by the time I was done I was quite chilled. Stupid climate Irritated
Anyway, here's Victoria again, with some treasure.

[Image: 27267328117_8b05b9a94f_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Your efforts paid off! No sign of wind with that flawless hair and the delicate little props she's holding! No sand on her costume, so she must not have fallen down, or at least, not until after you got the shot!
LOL

This picture would make a great entry in the current photo contest, "All That Glitters."

Your Crimson Veritas photos continue making me want this doll! I really, really do not need another Pullip at the moment... and I no longer live anywhere near the beach or ocean so a pirate girl seems superfluous... and I would never have the patience to deal with that hair and the elaborate costume... but... I hope she doesn't sell out before I can scare up some discretionary funds.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Oh look, two treasures! How did you make treasure hold that telescope so naturally?
That photo is awesome! I can't wait to see your entries for PUDDLE.
She deserves all of these treasures! Gold looks good on her grin
the photo of Victoria is perfect. From her beautifully coiffed self to that adorable treasure chest. Did you already own the little "chest"? I mean, it couldn't be better for her, all the gold-ness grin

I also love the photo of some of the family on their new "wardrobe" (plus I am envious, I need to sort out doll stuff from about 5 different locations through the house, including a wardrobe I have lost the key for :/ ) Your big girls all look so lovely, the superstar mini models are, of course, beautiful & the J-Dolls & Barbie - your family is a really attractive well balanced mix.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(05-16-2018, 03:52 PM)davidd Wrote: No sand on her costume, so she must not have fallen down, or at least, not until after you got the shot!...
Your Crimson Veritas photos continue making me want this doll! I really, really do not need another Pullip at the moment... and I no longer live anywhere near the beach or ocean so a pirate girl seems superfluous... and I would never have the patience to deal with that hair and the elaborate costume...
Haha, "Hello, how may I enable you today?" XD Sure you do. There must be a lake for a pirate to sail on? A pond? I just brush her hair every time I take her out, and the outfit's not really hard to deal with; it's just the top, sash and skirt. The only thing I don't love is that the lacy sleeves hide her hands & make it really hard for her to hold things. She did a couple of weird acrobatics on her stand but did not quite fall over!

(05-16-2018, 06:23 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oh look, two treasures! How did you make treasure hold that telescope so naturally?
Oh boy. It probably took almost half an hour to set up the shot, once I finally settled on the one tiny bit of sand in the lee; the rest was all rocks. And probably half the half hour was getting her to hold the spyglass. The lacy sleeves push things away from her hands. You'd think you could balance the glass on them, but nooo. The tape didn't work. Finally I wrapped the lanyard around and around it until there was just a tiny bit left to slide over her hand. It still went askew several times.

(05-17-2018, 01:31 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: That photo is awesome! I can't wait to see your entries for PUDDLE.
Thank you grin I still have to finish editing the second shot with the minis that I was going to use for PUDDLE & didn't. They got a setup on the beach too, but I didn't love the light or the composition.

(05-18-2018, 05:05 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: She deserves all of these treasures! Gold looks good on her grin
Thank you yay She got another treasure today, a sword (actually a 4-pack) after much hunting on eBay. It's perfect for her.

(05-19-2018, 04:55 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: the photo of Victoria is perfect. From her beautifully coiffed self to that adorable treasure chest. Did you already own the little "chest"? I mean, it couldn't be better for her, all the gold-ness grin
... your family is a really attractive well balanced mix.
Thanks smile It's funny how odd the big headed girls look beside the regular proportioned ones. It's just weird, to me. Whereas the minis seem to be OK with either of them.
Yes, I've had the little jewel box forever. It's been in several treasure-y shots before as well as one of Sunsette's movies. Why You Should Never Get Rid Of Anything... haha! LOL

Quickie photoshoot with Petra in the backyard today; she got a new outfit. I needed a white tank top & black pants for PUDDLE. Took a chance on this set on eBay, and of course the tank top & pants are not white & black as pictured. Sigh. Guess I'll have to make them Oh My I do like the pretty blue of the tank top and I wanted another of those jackets, so, can't really complain.

[Image: 42309719992_7f36dc6fcb_b.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She looks great in her new outfit!
Your Petra is totally adorable! That outfit is perfect for springtime outdoor adventures!

(05-26-2018, 04:25 PM)Alliecat Wrote: She got another treasure today, a sword (actually a 4-pack) after much hunting on eBay. It's perfect for her.

For doll-sized pirate swords, I use these: Cork Pops Martini Swords on Amazon
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Petra looks so fresh & sweet in her new outfit. It is annoying when the description bears no resemblance to the item, isn't it. The only time I let it go is when it's a cheap from China outfit. When places like Toys R Us try to sell "picked at random" items worth $20 or more ... sorry, off on a rant blush
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
It looks like Petra’s making the most of the incorrect outfit! It suits her well.
Petra looks cute in her new outfit, even if it's not what was originally planned.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I love Petra's outfit. It suits her perfectly. She looks very relaxed sitting in the grass. Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Thank you everybody! yay

(05-27-2018, 10:27 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: It is annoying when the description bears no resemblance to the item, isn't it. The only time I let it go is when it's a cheap from China outfit.
Yeah... it was 'cheap from China'. But I did check and it did not, as some do, say "sent at random" or something like. Oh well. I really do like the pretty blue top. It would've been worth the few bucks for the jacket alone.

(05-27-2018, 02:43 AM)davidd Wrote: For doll-sized pirate swords, I use these: Cork Pops Martini Swords on Amazon
Oh, that's a good idea. They're pretty cool too. Although more expensive. I intended to take a pic this week of Victoria with her new sword but I'm gonna cheat with a quickie snapshot instead.
Work in progress!! I hate sewing but this is working... does she look excited? LOL

[Image: 40676931870_d805beb9c8_z.jpg]
"Oooh, is this really for me, mum?"
Ooh, that's pretty!