Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
I was interrupted before finishing my previous comment.

Congratulations, again, on completing A Doll A Day, and for doing so with such style, artistry, and good humor! Even your photos on days when you didn't feel like taking a photo were fantastic! And here you are, wrapping things up with a photo story that once more demonstrates the superlative control of light and color that is evident in all of your dolly photography.

Thank you so much for joining this forum and jumping right in to A Doll A Day. It has made the ex-perience much more fun having someone to share it with on a daily basis.

(And I've loved the Milestone Posters! Did you draw each of those by hand?)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(01-01-2019, 04:06 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Big congratulations! What a huge commitment, and you pulled it off admirably. I greatly enjoyed all your photos (but especially the steampunk Pullips smile)

Thank you!!!

(01-01-2019, 06:01 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The finale is suitably spectacular!
A worthy end to the year, truly. And incorporating the circus Pullips into the MH story was funny, especially Her Insane Majesty offing the year LOL

It has been fun seeing what you did each day, and I’m pleased that some of the things I did last year were helpful, I really appreciated the support you gave so was happy to return the favour this year.

Thank you so much! And thanks again for being my A Doll A Day 'senpai'!

(01-01-2019, 09:08 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Great finale. And congrats to you for sticking with it and finishing. It's been interesting to see the many members of your collection, and Queen Isadora's closing announcement is suitably grand.
Happy dolly-photo-ing in the new year!

Thank you! Haha, Her Insane Majesty couldn't go without saying 'off' at least in some form!

(01-01-2019, 04:06 AM)davidd Wrote: "Do we look like we're okay?"

LOL LOL LOL

Woo hoo! Congratulations! And what a spectacular Grand Finale!

I was interrupted before finishing my previous comment.

Congratulations, again, on completing A Doll A Day, and for doing so with such style, artistry, and good humor! Even your photos on days when you didn't feel like taking a photo were fantastic! And here you are, wrapping things up with a photo story that once more demonstrates the superlative control of light and color that is evident in all of your dolly photography.

Thank you so much for joining this forum and jumping right in to A Doll A Day. It has made the ex-perience much more fun having someone to share it with on a daily basis.

(And I've loved the Milestone Posters! Did you draw each of those by hand?)

Ohmygoodnessthankyousomuch!!!
Yup, I draw those myself [Image: c0522.gif]
Congratulations! I want to thank you for a fun year of lurking. I know from Lejays experiences in 2017 how hard a doll a day challenge can be, and you handled it superbly with some truly awe inspiring dollography (there, I made up a new word!). Hope to see more in 2019.
(01-01-2019, 10:07 AM)Elfy Wrote: Congratulations! I want to thank you for a fun year of lurking. I know from Lejays experiences in 2017 how hard a doll a day challenge can be, and you handled it superbly with some truly awe inspiring dollography (there, I made up a new word!). Hope to see more in 2019.

Thank you very much! And 'dollography' should be made into official term!
Congratulations on finishing the challenge!
(01-01-2019, 03:26 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congratulations on finishing the challenge!

Thank you!
Congrats on finishing and a Happy New Year! <3
(01-02-2019, 05:18 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Congrats on finishing and a Happy New Year! <3

Thank you!!!
Yay!!!!! Congrats on making it all the way through the year despite the challenges!
(01-02-2019, 07:29 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: Yay!!!!! Congrats on making it all the way through the year despite the challenges!

Thanks!!!