Lejays17 Doll-a-Week
Aww, that boating picture is adorable!
(07-09-2018, 11:11 AM)Alliecat Wrote: She looks a little bit sulky. You are going to owe her another outing, with popcorn LOL

I posted this week's movie adventure in my own photo thread...

It's Super-Evie! She's practicing her flying off the (low) stone wall in the back yard.
She's wearing the DC Superhero High Girls outfit, which fits them pretty well, except for the shoes, which are enormous on them smile
[Image: e238c4e49e9fcaee00a9acc0d39b7048.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Fly Evie, fly!
I always like that cute blue wig.
I wish I could fly too, Evie! smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Hair matches outfit; that makes her a high-flyer, at least from a fashion perspective, right there!

Fun pix! I'm impressed by the way you got her to stand on the stone wall!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
That outfit suits her so well!
We've got plans to do a proper superhero photo shoot when the weather gets better - we've got the storyline, we just need to "cast" the characters.

davidd - the shoes are comparatively enormous, so make a really stable standing surface (plus she's also leaning against the branch that's behind her Tongue )

____

I had vaguely thought that I should take some pics of my EAH army (Neon_jellyfish's ones are inspiring me smile ), but we went to the Wool Show yesterday, and Becky came along for the trip.

"Should I use the pink to complement my hair, or the blue that shows off my eyes??"
[Image: efe13a7d43f3f38335b460a28fc450f7.jpg]

Gratuitous extra shot - Angora Bunny yarn will make the coziest items!
[Image: b14f69ef4cfe7d279578fd6ffef02bdf.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Congrats on yarn haul! I would go with the blue one wink

And I love Becky's boots!
Ha! I like the photo where she is "buried" in yarn!

Since the pink has spots of blue in it, I think pink is the way to go!
The yarn shots were fun to do - I took her up to the show & did think about trying to take one of her with the sheep, but there were always too many people around to set it up.

[Image: 2f459cd59493304c298ba0925209218f.jpg]
Bea with the daffodils.
What a fun photo! Bea makes the daffodils look like some kind of exotic trees.
How did I miss one! She's cute all tucked in warmly under the yarn. I agree the pink & blue might match her best, but I'm sure you will make something great from any of them smile Your daffodils are neat -- multiple blooms are different that what we typically see here.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Springtime adventures Down Under... which must mean... winter is already on the way up north! Oh My
I love daffs, and was very excitied to see them at the cafe garden where I could take pics of them. One of our neighbours has a gorgeous bed with a whole bunch, but i don't know them to ask if I can use it as a backdrop (and it's too far into their yard to sneak a shot LOL)

And just to prove I do have other dolls / figures that aren't Pullip. We had a trip to the city (for the bookshops) on Friday, and we drop into the games/figurine shop to see in anything interesting has arrived since last time.
This week I was delighted to see a figure of Neville Longbottom. We have a small group of Harry Potter figurines, but don't think the FunkoPop really looks like Neville, so didn't have him.
Luna is my favourite, so I have 2 versions of this figure - the FunkoPop, and the Rock Candy (this one), so the Neville goes well with her. All the FunkoPops come in pairs or groups (so they don't get lonely LOLLOL), and while I also have a RockCandy Bellatrix, Luna & her don't really get along...

[Image: 50a1c68cfa4157c456c1adc19ce7084a.jpg]
Awesome photo! So dramatic!