Lejays17 Doll-a-Week
Much cuter than the kind of possums I have around me: http://wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/species-and-...ia-opossum

Diana is a beauty surrounded by roses.
I found a "natural" deterrent - stinky tea (specifically lapsang souchong), so I've made a batch and sprayed the various plants. I'm keeping fingers xrossed it will work.

An out-take from darla's adventures this week.

Bea, Meredith & Roni invited Darla to a bar-be-que in the backyard this week.
[Image: fc6d91517e556b8a09521220eda2038f.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I hope possums will get the message and leave your plants alone.

Pullip BBQ is awesome! Aaaaand I'm getting hungry. LOL
Then somebody said, "Throw another shrimp on the barbie," and all eyes turned hungrily to Darla.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(11-20-2018, 03:41 AM)davidd Wrote: Then somebody said, "Throw another shrimp on the barbie," and all eyes turned hungrily to Darla.
LOL
Looks like fun! You create cute scenes with all the little props.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(11-25-2018, 02:37 PM)Alliecat Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 03:41 AM)davidd Wrote: Then somebody said, "Throw another shrimp on the barbie," and all eyes turned hungrily to Darla.
LOL
Looks like fun! You create cute scenes with all the little props.

LOL davidd - Darla can't help being tiny!
Alliecat, I enjoy doing that - assuming the weather is okay! The nicer the weather, the more fun I have.

Out-take from Darla's city trip - she looked far too frizzy in this one to put in the main photo group.
(out of focus green / white blob is one of the big trams, and the building behind that is the town-hall. Decorated as a present for Christmas with a big red ribbon)

[Image: c9f0002e210782bd3b1d0c8f5fab6a69.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
That's how Pullip hair almost always looks in my photos... which is why I don't post very many Pullip photos, even though this is primarily a Pullip forum.
My hair does exactly that when the weather is even the slightest bit humid... LOL
Mine, too!
My hair goes seriusly limp and blah in the damp - it's really fine & I can't do anything with it at all. The "fun" I had trying to do something interesting with it when I got married....

Not a doll this week. One of the department stores here do a Christmas bear every year. I have quite a few of them, depending on if the outfit appeals to me.

This year's bear is called Anthony, and he looks very smart in his suit jacket. I like the ones who don't look specifically Christmassy as they can be on display all year around if wanted.

[Image: 07e9578226e7c0e07d943a53fb070f6d.jpg]
I love the idea of annual Christmas bear release!
He's quite the sharp-looking gent with his jacket, sweater-vest, necktie, and dress shirt! Dapper indeed!
Did Anthony go home to join your Clan of the Christmas Bears?
Isn't he a cutie. I feel like I want to ask him some questions about investing... LOL
I see a great way to repurpose old suits too -- making teddy bear clothes!
Poor Darla. But, as long as you have fun getting your hair into that state, it's OK!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Yes, Anthony did join my Clan of Christmas Bears - I'll try & get a shot of all of them, so you can see the different types of bears produced (well, the ones I like anyway LOL)

This week's photo.

Amelia was "invited" to a friend's wedding (this is the friend who's pre-wedding do I took Toni & Hattie to a couple of months ago). Darla is tiny enough to sneak in to the festivities.
[Image: 7c220cf6c4d3b8d745482339991db419.jpg]

(the wedding was fabulous, the bride & groom were gorgeous & a great time was had by all. Originally, Amelia was staying in the car, but the bride's aunt - who I've met a few times - brought one of her dolls so Amelia came out to meet her).
That's so cool that the dolls could enjoy the wedding, too! Amelia looks great. Redheads and gingers in green = Heart !