Lejays17 Doll-a-Week
Meredith looks fabulous in her new bathing suit! Enjoy your vacation!
That swimsuit suits her perfectly!
What a cute swim suit. Have fun on your holiday, too!
Thanks all! I’m really looking forward to it.

And yes, I did make her swimsuit - it’s a barbie design that I knitted with some leftovers from a Toni made for myself.
I’ve done a blue one, and also one in 3 stripes of colour, which I had forgotten about until I was sitting out the clothes for the holiday.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Had a wonderful holiday, Evie & Meredith had a good time too. I'll do the whole "Holiday Slide-Show" separately once I sort out the good ones, but in the meantime, here's my last 2 week's photos.

Evie WON'T be swimming at the beach smile
[Image: fb9e9988298a699c8368443c24e18f41.jpg]

Meredith enjoying the tropics (the flower had fallen off the bush, we didn't pick it)
[Image: eae475d94f5cf590c335b992e5ec5be4.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Welcome home! I wouldn't swim there, too! For a person with 'jellyfish' in her username, I'm actually terrified of them (daddy got stung once, and his arm looked like his leg for two weeks). Meredith looks so classy in that dress!
I like those ginormous sunglasses!
The "stingers & crocs" sign is fun; more fun to see it in a photo than to actually be there and not be able to play in the water, I suppose.
So many regulations! No tents, no fires, no horses, no... okay, what can you do on this beach? Sit there at a safe distance from the water and watch for crocodiles?
And maybe snap some dolly holiday photos.
LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Those sunglasses are awesome smile
Boy, that sign would sure keep me off the beach! It looks like you and your dolls had fun, in spite of the dangers lurking in the area.
smile smile I figuredthe sign would amuse / horrify the non-Australians...

While yes, it can be dangerous living here, you can do things that minimise those dangers. In the case of Evie’s sign - don’t swim at dawn or dusk (or while under the influence of something) and you should be fine from the crocs. And there are certain parts of the beaches which are netted to keep the stingers out and that are also patrolled by lifeguards “between the flags” - the flags are common all over Australia to denote safe areas.
We actually swum at that beach and had no issues with wildlife. The closest we got was a friendly dog being taken fir its afternoon walk.

The glasses are fantastic - they are from an Our Generation set, the arms are too long for their heads but they sit fine one their faces.
Heh, well, maybe the crocs would eat the stingers and then they'd be too full (or too much indigestion) to bother you? Tongue
Evie looks concerned... Hmm, I wonder since there are "general warnings", whether there are "specific warnings" too LOL
Meredith looks pretty set on taking that flower home. Cute photos! Glad you had a fun holiday and were able to get some dolly pix too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Evie with that sign is great!
Great photos, the girls look like they are having fun, despite Evie's nerves. I'm happy everyone enjoyed the holiday. I love it that I didn't even blink at that sign, it's amazing how tough Australia breeds 'em LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
The weather is a lot different here that what we've enjoyed up in Port Douglas when on holidays.

Amelia in her winter coat & looking to take some photos Happy
[Image: baf204e008d7828a0c3c8dffbf40a0ba.jpg]
Oh, that's right, your summer is fading and you're well into autumn now, aren't you?

Amelia's color-coordinated fall ensemble is very pretty, and looks to be just enough to keep the chill away.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!