Lejays17 Doll-a-Week
I enjoyed looking at all your photos.
Enjoy working on the cross-stitch. Happy I haven't done one in years.
Toni is lovely too. Looking forward to seeing more of your weekly pics! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Toni is very lovely, the whole concept of her is the best smile

This week's pic actually belong to Chris. he started collecting them just before Christmas, and has 7 at the moment.
The Flash is the newest, and his current favourite.
[Image: 87d8a574eb2aa99426bae5ebf210190b.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
The Bombshells are interesting little figures! I have not seen them before!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Those are new to me, too.
Me three. I think we're all going to learn a lot from some people's collections before the year is over. They are cute.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I haven't seen these before either! They're cute!
Funko makes so many lines now, as well as Pops :/ Bombshells are cuteys, would you help a comic book challenged person & tell me which is who pls? grin I always know Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy(personal favourite) the rest confuse me upside down

Your hubby has a nice collection going there smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Chris tells me that they’re not made by Funko (we have a lot of their Pops figures) but by someone called Cryptozoic. We find them at Zing, which sell a lot of pop cultures / geek toys. They seem to be part of EB Games.

The ones in this picture are: Batwoman (red girl on the left), The Flash (on top of the can) and Katana (on the right).
The Flash is usually male, but there have been female Speedsters, so she could become of those.

At the moment he also has: Bumblebee, Lois lane, Cheetah, and Black Canary.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Chris pointed out that I hadn't posted last week's photo (he lurks on the forum admiring everyone else's photos)

We went to a market on the weekend, and bought an "insect hotel" which will hang up near our rain-gauge.
Evie is very interested in what types of insects we may possibly attract with it.
[Image: ba4de6686142747ef70057e717eb4beb.jpg]
Ooh! I love the idea of an insect hotel! Although it looks like it could attract wasps.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Not gonna lie, that sounds awful and terrifying to me and I would never want anything like that near my house, but this photo is really cute and the insect hotel is really cool when it has no insects in it. LOL
I'm figuring we will actually get spiders, but we are hoping for bees smile

But if we get wasps, it's going to be banished - I don't want to encourage them to hang out near the back door!
I see why I got it wrong now, thankyou Mr & Mrs Lejay smile I shop at Zing often so I had a look and I have several Pops that are the DC Bombshells also. This is my newest, & my favourite.

https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/toys--...s--Gadgets

they are all cute, thanks for your explanation of names too.

Your photo of Evie is adorable but as cool as the idea of an insect hotel is, that would be a hard pass for me. There are too many freakin insects around here without giving them luxury housing LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Some wasps are beneficial though, parasitizing other pests, so that may be the idea with this. It's much cuter than the others I've seen, just slabs of wood with holes drilled in them. It's nice to see something made with more pieces of natural materials. So if you do get waspy-looking things, find out what they are before you banish it smile Evie looks cute inspecting it. Hope you'll get to photograph her with some interesting critters.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I'm mostly concerned with European wasps (which are classed as a pest here), we had a nest in the area a few years back, so couldn't really use our backyard for a bit as they were attracted to us (and dinner smile ). But native wasps don't bother me as much.
I will certainly take photos if anything interesting takes up residence.

I had a few different ideas for this round's competition, so this week's pic is a rejected idea (it didn't work in B&W)
[Image: a306072b8f3ca335a68f7ed021f15da4.jpg]
(Chris gave me the orchid for Valentine's Day - I prefer plants to flowers, even tho I do have a bit of a black-thumb)