Bratz
Post your Bratz photos here!

[Image: 39686363162_b612d12a64_z.jpg]
Back to School Cloe - rebodied on a jointed body

[Image: 39686361472_b42bc15829_z.jpg]

[Image: 38819161565_44130712b1_z.jpg]

[Image: 16074107055_b0612f8e14_z.jpg]
I think she's a Dana. I got her used with a bad haircut so she now wears a Liv wig.
Impressively lovely photos! I remember that last one, the snow pic, from Flickr. It is one of the more memorable and attractive Bratz photos I've seen anywhere.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Bratz are resurfacing! Yay! How do you find that Liv wig fits her? I'm looking into a new wig for my bratzilla.
It's a decent fit as long as you cut off that peg in the center of the wig that fits into the Liv head.

Thank you davidd, you are too kind!
I always thought I was weird(ER) to love Bratz as an adult. I don't know why. I never had a full on collection but I do have a few of them and I will try to find them for inclusion in my photo thread.

CB, gorgeous photos as always. My favourite is the first shot of Cloe, her hair looks so soft & shiny Heart 2
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Gorgeous girls!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(01-16-2018, 06:00 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: I always thought I was weird(ER) to love Bratz as an adult. I don't know why. I never had a full on collection but I do have a few of them and I will try to find them for inclusion in my photo thread.

CB, gorgeous photos as always. My favourite is the first shot of Cloe, her hair looks so soft & shiny Heart 2

I like the Bratz Boyz and Boyz Kidz. I've got all the Boyz Kidz but not all the Boyz, don't have room for all the Boyz anyway but really like the ones I've got. Eitan is probably my favourite, and Dylan.

I do like the Metallic thingy Cameron and of course the one off tall one with dark hair whose name I've completely forgotten.

What really gets me on ebay is when sellers dress them in shades and hats and often the only way to tell if you've got that one is by their hair and eyes! Grrr!
Wow! I love Cloe in these shots. And Dana looks great with a new 'do.

I only had one Bratz. He was some 80's styled boy from a dear friend in Australia (RIP, my friend). I miss that damn doll!
...I wonder if he is in a box.

Thanks for sharing, CB. Your pics took me down memory lane apparently! LOL
[Image: 13005206434_bb0014742f_z.jpg]
Bratz "Holiday Jade" - a 2012 release

Holiday Jade's costume became semi-famous as the outfit worn by the character Saison Margeurite in
a popular stop-motion animated series called The Most Popular Girls in School, featuring Barbie dolls in the lead roles.
I feel like the Bratz girlz lost something with the reboot. If they are going to try to bring them back again, I hope they really are more like the first generation dolls. Although it would be great if they all had jointed bodies this time around.

[Image: 39227455265_13d249bf74_z.jpg]
I think this is Bratz Live in Concert Nevra. She was preloved and came to me with a lip rub that I managed to edit out of the photo. Which reminds me that I should try to touch them up in real life.

[Image: 39227454375_44da2a1e0d_z.jpg]
I have just a few Bratz girlz that I bought new. The rest I picked up off of eBay. When they discontinued Bratz the first time around, I went looking for some of the ones I liked the most and ended up buying several lots leaving me with a collection of them. I like their often unusual hair colors, flamboyant makeup, and clothing that comes in all kinds of colors and not so much pink. On the downside, I wish their standard bodies were more posable.

A little OT, but isn't this scrapbook paper I'm using for a background great? It's even double sided with another scene on the back. Last year, I stopped into a paper goods store for the first time that I have passed by many times over the years. I found that besides invitations and all kinds of paper party goods, they also have some different scrapbook paper than what the crafts stores carry. They also have large sheets of gorgeous handmade paper in all kinds of colors and patterns, which I assume is for the invitation business. If it wasn't $40 and more for a single sheet, I buy some. But it's fun to look at when I'm there.
(02-07-2018, 01:11 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: A little OT, but isn't this scrapbook paper I'm using for a background great?

I'm glad you mentioned this! I was wondering how you achieved such a colorful, softly radiant background.

This is a really cute Bratz figure! I remember not much caring for Bratz when they were popular, but over the years I've come to appreciate them a lot more.
Yes, I was late to the Bratz appreciation party, too.
An advantage of the big-footed Reboot Bratz is that they stand up fairly well on their own, which is useful in outdoor photography.

[Image: 32832827856_887b029bdd_z.jpg]
Snow Day at Red Canyon with Selfie-Snaps Yasmin