Re-bodied and re-dressed (Finally! XD)
Tonight I finally got around to re-bodying my Chicca, and getting her into some clothes that fit her new body! While I was at it it, I did a proper rummage in the doll clothes box and pulled out something nice for Danni - my re-bodied and re-rooted Venus - as well, and here they are!
[Image: 39291894565_42b1b15c9b_z.jpg]Molly & Danni by Lina, on Flickr
Apologies for the horrible lighting and the messy hair (styling them is next on my to-do list lol)
Current family: Raven (Squall), Flora (Bouquet), Danni (Venus), Molly (Chicca), Adrian (Gosomi), Amy (Phoebe), Puki, Hina Ichigo, Shinku, Filato, Lunatic Queen, Princess Serenity.
I like their outfits! Molly reminds me of Mary-Ann from the TV show Gilligan's Island. Danni looks very contemporary modern, like somebody you'd see at the local mall.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I have never seen anyone purposefully rebody their dolls on type 3 bodies before. xD
They look cute!! I love Danny's hair!
I really like Danni's hair color. It's unusual but still works for a Venus.
Thanks for the replies guys!

@ davidd: I was going for a 50's/60's look for Molly, so I guess I got it spot on! ^^

@ DeadlyNova: Yep, that's me, always a unconventional approach to everything XD
Really though, both girls had a case of neck melt, and type 3's were all I had lying around; I'm just lucky they were a relatively good skin match!
I'll most likely be obitsu-ing them at some point smile

And thanks for the compliments on Danni's hair! I tried to pick a shade as close to her eyeshadow as possible because I thought that it might look interesting. It's a wee bit too light to be a perfect match, but yeah, I'm happy with it all the same grin
Current family: Raven (Squall), Flora (Bouquet), Danni (Venus), Molly (Chicca), Adrian (Gosomi), Amy (Phoebe), Puki, Hina Ichigo, Shinku, Filato, Lunatic Queen, Princess Serenity.
They look ready for some adventures. Bummer about the neck melt. I like Danni's hair colour too, and her cute little sweater.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I’m gonna join the party and say I love Danni’s hair! Did you do the terror yourself? I’ve done several MH/EAH dolls myself but never something as big as a Pullip.
I'm so happy that Danni's hair is getting so much love!

@GreysPrincess: Yep, I did do the re-rooting myself! Only my second re-root too, so I was feeling like I'd bitten off more than I could chew there for a while XD
In the end though it totally felt like it had been worth the sore fingers and all, but I'm not keen on doing it again too soon - even if my Bouquet is in dire need of a new head of hair ^^;