Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Re-bodied and re-dressed (Finally! XD)
02-11-2018, 05:42 AM
Re-bodied and re-dressed (Finally! XD)
Tonight I finally got around to re-bodying my Chicca, and getting her into some clothes that fit her new body! While I was at it it, I did a proper rummage in the doll clothes box and pulled out something nice for Danni - my re-bodied and re-rooted Venus - as well, and here they are!
[Image: 39291894565_42b1b15c9b_z.jpg]Molly & Danni by Lina, on Flickr
Apologies for the horrible lighting and the messy hair (styling them is next on my to-do list lol)

Current family: Lunatic Queen, Princess Serenity, Raven (Squall), Flora (Bouquet), Danni (Venus), Molly (Chicca), Adrian (Gosomi), Puki, Hina Ichigo, Shinku, Filato.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2018, 07:09 AM
RE: Re-bodied and re-dressed (Finally! XD)
I like their outfits! Molly reminds me of Mary-Ann from the TV show Gilligan's Island. Danni looks very contemporary modern, like somebody you'd see at the local mall.

They're not dolls, they're action figures!
02-11-2018, 09:37 AM
I have never seen anyone purposefully rebody their dolls on type 3 bodies before. xd
They look cute!! I love Danny's hair!

Taeyang and Namu: Raleigh(Butler), Erasmus(Sol), Darcel(Wayne), Alabaster(Missionary), Shun(Arion), Akito(Kain), Kazuyoshi(Lead), Lyrick(Another King), Damien(Hash), Casper(Willy Wonka), Takumi(Filato), Kyru(Horizon), Calypso(Custom Andrew), Reese(Natsume), Milo(Arashi), Leo(Koichi), Jett(Serpent), and Lucas(Alfred).
Pullips: Eva(Dita), Echo(Noir), Piper(Re. Noir), Neekitaka(Alte), MoeMoe(Adsiltia), Kitty(Papin), Dispari(Souseiseki), Rayven(Chill), Addy(Rovam), Ainsley(Panda), Starlet(Venus), Emmy(Akemi), Rin(Ala), Mitsuki(Xiao Fan), Marinette(Nero), Harley(Melissa), Ardyn(Another Queen), Nooroo(My Melody), Juno(Prunella), Amalie(Amelia), Dante(Cornice), Morgiana(Saras), Viper(Principessa), Iris(Custom Latte), Persephone[Adult version](Catwoman) and ???(Re.Noir).
Dal, Isul, Byul and Yeolume: Ettarde(Monomono), Misana(Hangry), Persephone(Katoya), Ash(Katoya), Electra Heart(Ra Muw), Zayday(Lipoca), Violet(Hangry), Bryony(Custom Yukimura), Marina(HLG), Eleven(Kanta), Alluka(Charlotte), Jimmy(Jimmy X), Nico(NekoNeko MaoMao), Mischa(Fairy Lumiere), Adrien(Glen), Pidge(Light), Killua(Mao), Arthur(Nostalgia Lir), Lyris(Tiger Lily), Coraline(Rhiannon), and Burgundy(Podo).
BJD: Charlie(Migidoll Jina/FDoll Hybrid)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2018, 04:10 PM
I really like Danni's hair color. It's unusual but still works for a Venus.

My Flickr
My Feedback
02-12-2018, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the replies guys!

@ davidd: I was going for a 50's/60's look for Molly, so I guess I got it spot on! ^^

@ DeadlyNova: Yep, that's me, always a unconventional approach to everything xd
Really though, both girls had a case of neck melt, and type 3's were all I had lying around; I'm just lucky they were a relatively good skin match!
I'll most likely be obitsu-ing them at some point smile

And thanks for the compliments on Danni's hair! I tried to pick a shade as close to her eyeshadow as possible because I thought that it might look interesting. It's a wee bit too light to be a perfect match, but yeah, I'm happy with it all the same grin

Current family: Lunatic Queen, Princess Serenity, Raven (Squall), Flora (Bouquet), Danni (Venus), Molly (Chicca), Adrian (Gosomi), Puki, Hina Ichigo, Shinku, Filato.
02-12-2018, 01:53 PM
They look ready for some adventures. Bummer about the neck melt. I like Danni's hair colour too, and her cute little sweater.

[Image: 35669256150_7998b595be_o.jpg][Image: 32578578415_7a9b486392_o.jpg][Image: 35887489252_7edf4be5ed_o.jpg][Image: 27556283321_d7d74c35c0_o.jpg]
02-12-2018, 03:36 PM
I’m gonna join the party and say I love Danni’s hair! Did you do the terror yourself? I’ve done several MH/EAH dolls myself but never something as big as a Pullip.

Doll Blog|Custom Doll Facebook|Etsy|Flickr
02-13-2018, 02:39 AM
I'm so happy that Danni's hair is getting so much love!

@GreysPrincess: Yep, I did do the re-rooting myself! Only my second re-root too, so I was feeling like I'd bitten off more than I could chew there for a while xd
In the end though it totally felt like it had been worth the sore fingers and all, but I'm not keen on doing it again too soon - even if my Bouquet is in dire need of a new head of hair ^^;