Poll: My favorite Round 46 photo entry belongs to...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cornflower Blue
11.76%
2 11.76%
NatTheCat
35.29%
6 35.29%
davidd
5.88%
1 5.88%
Lejays17
5.88%
1 5.88%
Rexicorn
5.88%
1 5.88%
BlueBlueKarou
5.88%
1 5.88%
Alliecat
23.53%
4 23.53%
s1dthesqu1d
5.88%
1 5.88%
DeadlyNova
0%
0 0%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 46--Voting Time!
Deepest apologies for my delay in posting this voting thread. I hate it when real life gets in the way, but sometimes it cannot be helped.
Oh My

Here’s the Round 46 voting thread. Looks like there were 9 of you who submitted a photo entry. Apologies if I missed anyone. I scoured my inbox, and I think I have everyone's entry here.

Round 46’s theme was Romantic Portrait in Black & White, and was chosen by our Round 45 winner, davidd.

Please cast your vote for your favorite from the following entries. Voting closes on February 25, so don't delay lest you forget. The person whose photo entry receives the most votes during the voting period will get to choose the next round's theme.

Here are the entries, in no particular order…

Romancing a Vampire by Cornflower Blue
[Image: 40304807192_76cf9d89d7.jpg]

In this Moment by NatTheCat
[Image: 40288052971_f0fc4020c9.jpg]

Untitled by davidd
[Image: round46.jpg]

Daisy & Timmy by Lejays17
[Image: 1dc44b3cb972a32ccf572c763ca1daf3.jpg]

My best friend, my heart, my love by Rexicorn
[Image: 25414403607_523df76f05.jpg]

Together by BlueBlueKarou
[Image: 26396727008_db2b1344e2.jpg]

Across the Miles by Alliecat
[Image: 40215801311_99e8937e93.jpg]

You’re the Reason I’m Alive by s1dthesqu1d
[Image: 25437002397_1e4972241b_z.jpg]

Happy Valentine’s Day by Deadly Nova
[Image: 38459595310_35ed6f1c8a.jpg]
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Oh, wow! Nine entries! That's exciting! And they're all so good! This will definitely require several re-visits and some contemplation before voting!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
davidd, I think your theme inspired a bunch of us this time around.
Wow, that's got to be a record number of entries. Great to see so many participating, and nice job by everyone! grin
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
So many good entries - it was a really inspiring round davidd.

It's going to be hard to choose just one.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
What a lovely bunch of images. Well done everyone! Great theme davidd!
My gang: Poppy (Veritas), Oleander (Rida), Artemis (Blanche) and Nessa (Another Queen)

More to come!
Gorgeous photos! I am very happy to go through so many entries! Thank you all for taking the time to submit photos smile
I love all the entries and the black & white theme! Congrats to everyone! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Deadly Nova's photo has such a great sense of action! I can almost feel the blonde girl lunging into the arms of her friend!
S1dthesqu1d's pic is totally hot; looks like a scene from an uninhibited punk rock club in the 1970s.
Love the reflection in Alliecat's photo; and such wonderful details, like the hand-written love letter, the rose, and all the pretty lace.
BlueBlueKarou's photo looks so very sweet! And I like their deep, dark eyes!
Rexicorn's photo also features deep, dark eyes, and a barely contained passion about to explode!
Lejays17's picture is adorably old-fashioned with lace and a flower and a sense of giggly affection!
NatTheCat's photo looks like an image straight from the cover of a melodramatic historical romance novel!
I love the technical excellence of Cornflower Blue's photo, demonstrating a masterful control over gradations of tone in a black & white image.

Each photo has impressive strengths. Choosing a "favorite" in terms of voting is a matter of momentary preference. While one photo might edge out the others at this particular instant, the next time I visit this topic, whether an hour or a day later, chances are another will be the one I prefer. I like them all!
(02-24-2018, 03:11 PM)davidd Wrote: Deadly Nova's photo has such a great sense of action! I can almost feel the blonde girl lunging into the arms of her friend!
S1dthesqu1d's pic is totally hot; looks like a scene from an uninhibited punk rock club in the 1970s.
Love the reflection in Alliecat's photo; and such wonderful details, like the hand-written love letter, the rose, and all the pretty lace.
BlueBlueKarou's photo looks so very sweet! And I like their deep, dark eyes!
Rexicorn's photo also features deep, dark eyes, and a barely contained passion about to explode!
Lejays17's picture is adorably old-fashioned with lace and a flower and a sense of giggly affection!
NatTheCat's photo looks like an image straight from the cover of a melodramatic historical romance novel!
I love the technical excellence of Cornflower Blue's photo, demonstrating a masterful control over gradations of tone in a black & white image.

Each photo has impressive strengths. Choosing a "favorite" in terms of voting is a matter of momentary preference. While one photo might edge out the others at this particular instant, the next time I visit this topic, whether an hour or a day later, chances are another will be the one I prefer. I like them all!
Is it bad I read this in a cheesy sports caster's voice? LOL
That's actually the vibe I was going for, and just that these characters have been together for 8 years and I finally shelled one of them so I could get photos of them together LOL LOL LOL
I totally agree with all your other comments, this is such a difficult round!!!
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt

(02-24-2018, 04:02 PM)s1dthesqu1d Wrote: Is it bad I read this in a cheesy sports caster's voice? LOL

While I typed this up there was Olympics coverage playing in the background, which probably influenced the tone!
LOL
Definitely a great theme, Davidd. yay So many people (and dolls Tongue ) participated! :33 Picking a favorite was very difficult.

And thank you, Davidd. X3 I admit I've never read such a novel, so I Googled for the look. Apparently Google's translation of "historical romance novel cover" is shirtless beefy men with ladies. LOL

(02-23-2018, 11:57 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: Gorgeous photos! I am very happy to go through so many entries! Thank you all for taking the time to submit photos smile
Definitely loved going through all the photos, too. Happy When I say it's hard to pick, I'm not complaining! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Okay--looks like NatTheCat won this round!

Great job, everyone.

Nat--please think of a theme for the next round and PM me once you've decided.

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Great job, NatTheCat! Historical Romance for the win!

Great job, everybody! This was the most difficult time I have had selecting whom to vote for!
Congrats Nat!!! Heart 2
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt