Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 47 theme announced
Congratulations to NatTheCat, whose Round 46 photo received the most votes. Woot! Now on to Round 47...

NatTheCat's chosen theme is...Flower Fun

***Please be sure your photo entry is approximately 500 x 375 pixels***

You may submit your entries to me via PM or e-mail. The deadline is 0:00 HST, March 19, 2018.

I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble sending those, you may e-mail me. My address is as follows--just leave out the spaces between the @ sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com

If you have a title for your photo, be sure to list it. It'll be just called "Untitled" when I post it in the voting thread otherwise.

Unsure about the deadline? Here is a list of the equivalent times in a bunch of other places. Simply find the city geographically closest to your locale and use that as your submission deadline.

*Anchorage (USA-Alaska)--Monday, March 19, 2018 at 2:00am
*Los Angeles (USA-California)--Monday, March 19, 2018 at 3:00am
*Edmonton (Canada-Alberta)--Monday, March 19, 2018 at 4:00am
*Chicago (USA-Illinois)--Monday, March 19, 2018 at 5:00am
*New York (USA-New York)--Monday, March 19, 2018 at 6:00am
*Halifax (Canada-Nova Scotia)--Monday, March 19, 2018 at 7:00am
*London (United Kingdom- England)--Monday, March 19, 2018 at 11:00am
*Adelaide (Australia-South Australia)--Monday, March 19, 2018 at 8:00pm
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
In other words, we're supposed to pretend that Spring is rapidly approaching... rather than more snow?
LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Maybe snow-flowers?? Think of it as an *extra* challenge to photograph white on white LOL

It's a pity I've already used the orchid for a pic and that we are coming into autumn so not as many flowers in the yard. I'll have to be a bit creative with my flowers
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
If only I didn't live in a wasteland of dead leaves and weeds LOL Fake flowers it is! Maybe it's time for me to take the dive and do the Hobby Lobby challenge lmao LOL
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt

Hahaha, what everyone else said. We escaped the last nor-easter with just days of wind; now there is more crap on the way and sounds like some snow this time. I wondered if "frost flowers" counted.... XD
Might have to be "flower fun fantasy" LOL
Well, we can dream of spring....
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love flowers and I love fun smile I think my over abundance of props will come in handy smile
Time to root through the box of leftover fake flowers and greenery.
Reminder bump! (Got one entry so far...)
(03-13-2018, 12:22 PM)KiraKira Wrote: Reminder bump! (Got one entry so far...)
I'm going to get mine tomorrow! Heart 2 LOL
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt

Aiming to give it a go tomorrow, just need to pick my floral friend(s)
PULLIPS: Haute NY, Catwoman, Another Queen, Kaela, Ala
TAEYANGS: Another King, Romantic King, Hook

For Sale: Rovam, Souseiseki, Lead, Shade
I had a feeling there was something I wanted to take a photo for this past weekend.
One last reminder bump for this round.

I've got 4 entries so far.
Almost missed my own theme! LOL But yeah, flowers are nonexistent right now here, too - except in stores. Tongue
You guys, be creative as you want with your flowers! XP
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

I just sent mine in
Sent one!