Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
Oh, wow! That looks really super duper cool in full light! Too bad about the decomposing rubber. Deterioration seems to be an issue for all rubber-type toys over time.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
davidd - thanks! It is a shame. One of her suits was already icky when I deboxed her, which is why I decided against buying Cici, the other doll from this line.

Day 173

[Image: ad2080da6184943ee8fc33a4b2b84e9e.jpg]

This is the first time I've used some of the funny photo-editing thingies my phone has, instead of just curves. And miss Griselda Butterworth was the perfect model for this vintage-fying experiment! Here's the original photo:

[Image: b481ab582edbb0e0f02f7640fcbdf557.jpg]
That's a shame about the skin-suit decomposing. It's such an interesting version of her.

Your Raft of the Novi Stars has inspired me to try & replicate paintings too, I've got one in mind from our visit to the Louvre a few years ago ( not MONA LISA wink LOL ), but I need to collect some props before doing it.

Grisela is lovely with the vintage filter, it really suits her.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
What a pretty Pullip! I have not seen Grisela before!
Lejays - wheee! Super-excited you decided to do a "painting", too! Can't wait to see that, because knowing you, it's gonna be super funny!

davidd - Griselda (Alura) has been on my day 2 & 3 pics and also on the Pullip group photo from day 144, I just didn't share her new name before (at least not on this forum).

Day 174

[Image: 24a6054542dfad7d5767451f7893778d.jpg]

Another funny filter! I forgot it's name. This time featuring miss Beatrix Brasschester, who's aeronaut in my dollyverse (I need Pullip-sized airship!!!). Original pic:

[Image: 13beec50a449f9557a917a5ae5cc2338.jpg]
(06-24-2018, 06:34 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: (I need Pullip-sized airship!!!)

So do I! I have been accumulating bits and pieces of styrofoam and wood and plastic, but the growing pile of rubbish has not yet transformed itself into an airship.

I love your steampunk Pullips!
davidd - let me know when that pile finally decides to transform into an airship, I want to see that! And thank you!

Day 175

[Image: 932660b083c10674249c972987c29658.jpg]

Happy Fairy Day! Also happy Neon Has Cold And Won't Be Taking Any Pretty Pics Until It Goes Away, Only Ugly Snapshots Day!
That peculiar pointy-headed fairy is rather unnerving! Of course, historically, fairies aren't exactly all sweet and Tinkerbelle-ish.
Ooh, I like that tiny fairy! And your Novi group shot cracks me up!
davidd - she looks like she's scheming something, isn't she?

GreysPrincess - thank you very much!

Day 176

[Image: 7affa8f54109b6311c20917a19b32b0d.jpg]

So, this was supposed to be my new series, "Beware Of...", but the lighting still doesn't work the way I want it, plus, setting this thing up was such a pain in my sitting device, I would die if I had to take it down and set it up again every other day, so I won't do the 'mysterious' and 'revealing' photos like I did with Novis, I'm going to do all the 'mysterious' photos first and then the revealing ones. Anyways... Beware Of...
Aw yeah! I love this line of dolls! Excited to see your pics!
Oooh... spooky and weird! I like it!
Those look like Ever After High hands, but the face looks like... a Living Dead Doll!
Oh My
ohh! fairytales was due next, so i'm guessing this is Once Upon a Zombie Snow White (now I'm on my computer & can see her face better - I just had a black blob on my phone).

And Fayebelle looks like she has a willing accomplice in the little pointy fairy.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(06-26-2018, 08:46 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: ... i'm guessing this is Once Upon a Zombie Snow White

Oh My Once Upon a Zombie? A spooky doll line I've never heard of before? I'm off to do some research!
(06-25-2018, 12:22 PM)davidd Wrote: That peculiar pointy-headed fairy is rather unnerving! Of course, historically, fairies aren't exactly all sweet and Tinkerbelle-ish.

Tinkerbell wasn't very sweet - she told the lost boys to kill Wendy for starters.