Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
The line are all zombified princesses (plus an Alice in Wonderland), so I'm guessing Rapunzel as we've already had Little Mermaid. Although, Lady Godiva is an excellent guess smile smile

The Wonderland shot is great! I liked the 3 different "stories" happening at once, and particularly Maddie & Mad Hatter. Wehn I get Mad Hatter (I've hinted heavily at Chris), I'm so going to do this with my Maddie!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
davidd - she's neither, but I would love a doll line featuring characters like Lady Godiva! Although, it probably couldn't be playline brand due to the nudity thing, despite the nobleness of Godiva's reasons for the famous ride.

Lejays - thank you! Can't wait for your Mad Hatters' meeting!

Day 187

[Image: d79a2decb0a960406896f41c62f3c27c.jpg]

Zombie Belle (from Beauty and the Beast), 2016 re-release
Belle is a very pretty doll... as far as zombies go, at least. LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ooo, congrats on Aurora! grin How cool to get a doll you've wanted forever.
I didn't know there was an Alice in Wonderland Day!
Belle is cute... must admit I don't understand the popular fascination with zombies though...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
davidd - thanks, Belle was glad you liked her!

Alliecat - thank you! I would never guess I'd get her so soon. I thought that her and Eos will be among the last dolls I manage to get, because they are hard to find, but I already have them both, and it makes me so happy!

I neither love nor hate zombies, mostly I don't care (except for when authors of zombie-apokalypse movies try to come up with 'scientific' explanations of how zombies work. I don't mind crowds of completely un-scientific creatures roaming around and killing left and right, but I can't stand when someone tries to explain how it works. Guaranteed way to ruin a zombie movie!), but idea of zombified fairy tale princesses was so absurd, I was amused and enchanted at the same time. I love weird and crazy things. And their faces are so cute!

Day 188 (ugh, I feel so old)

[Image: 2699670895a68d61f267c1ce0ba349a8.jpg]
the lighting on that picture is gorgeous.. very ominous looking, i love it grin
Another fine zombie swamp pic! I'm looking forward to the zombie swamp group photo! LOL
Okay, since I guessed wrong with the last one, I'm guissing this one is Rapunzel.

This is a really effective lighting on this one, it's very spooky looking.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
perciel - thank you!!!

davidd - sadly, this swamp setting doesn't allow for group photo - OUAZ dolls' legs are rather soft rubber, and the 'swamp' is soft and slippery, it would just be another Raft of Medusa situation... But I definitely plan to get back to it around Halloween, so I'll try to come up with more photo-friendly swamp or some other spooky set for my zombie beauties!

Lejays - yes, it's Punzie! And thank you!

Day 189

[Image: 0bad194c000d92c7ce1c94321a9063b8.jpg]

Once Upon A Zombie - Zombie Rapunzel

...aaand that was my last zombie sighting. There's also a Zombie Alice in Wonderland doll, but I didn't get her, I thought I'd get her later, but the line died out (for the second time) right after the first batch of dolls. But I'm not too disappointed, I'm not all that big on blue-eyed blondes, and while she is an Alice doll, I can live without her quite comfortably.
(07-09-2018, 07:45 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: There's also a Zombie Alice in Wonderland doll, ...but the line died out
haha LOL
I'm interested to see what you show us next; you sure have a variety of dolls I've never seen before. Zombie Rapunzel also looks rather early-morning bright & perky.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh, so this one was Rapunzel, not the red-haired one.
She looks a bit Frankensteinian with her mouth stitches.
Alliecat - it's kinda funny for a line of zombie princess dolls to die twice, isn't it? Although I'd prefer for it to stay undead after resurrection. Once Upon A Zombie are my most uncommon dolls, so I don't think I have any surprise aces up my sleeve...

davidd - cute, right?

Day 190

[Image: 919d089cbb67277e0ffe1eecc4c5bf63.jpg]

Late night Aurora... Next up are EAH dolls, but I wanted to play with my newest beauty a bit more. Kitty insisted on curling up and sleeping in the spot I needed to place one of the lights on, and at the same time she was blocking the light so I couldn't move it (well, I could, but I hate waking her up. She has me trained LOL), so I decided to try and see what I can do with just one light.
The "one light" experiment was a success, I'd say. Enough light to appreciate the details of her costume and her wonderful hair, and enough shadows to create an air of mystery.

Or maybe Aurora is just so awesome that it's difficult to take a bad photo of her! LOL
I really like the lighting in this one. Shadowy but not so dark it obscures the beauty and details of her outfit. Which I love, in case I haven't mentioned it before
(07-10-2018, 11:10 AM)davidd Wrote: *snip*

Or maybe Aurora is just so awesome that it's difficult to take a bad photo of her! LOL

I think you're onto something here! LOL

Lejays - thank you!!!

Day 191

[Image: 499259049a8c7769d87c12672f23b598.jpg]

I just can't get enough of them... Heart