Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
Ooh, they are lovely together!
(07-11-2018, 07:28 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I just can't get enough of them... Heart

Nooooooo....!!! Too much steam-punkish excellence in one photo!

More than ever I regret having sold Eos several years ago.

She's still available from time to time... at only twice what a regular new Pullip costs. That's not too much to spend, is it?
slash
(Yes it is, it's almost half... okay, maybe a third of what a Smart Doll would cost.)

But... steampunk!

Okay, I'm trying to calm down. I can just enjoy the steampunk awesomeness vicariously through your photos.

For now.

LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ooo, they are lovely. They look like they need their own TV show or something.
And good kitty-karma will be coming your way for not disturbing your fur baby. wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
dargosmydaddy - thank you!

davidd - I think it's not as much about what she costs compared to a new Pullip, but what value she'd bring you. To me, she's more than worth what I payed for her, while some other dolls I wouldn't get for the half of that price, because I wouldn't get that much kick out of them. Plus, with current state of EU custom fees and VAT, getting Pullip in Europe is expensive either way, so to me, she was only a bit more expensive than a normally available doll.

Alliecat - oooh, steampunk Pullip TV series! I would love to watch that!

Day 192

[Image: 65312763b10cdbafe0586fe262a107f8.jpg]

And now - Ever After High! This is Raven Queen, Core Royals & Rebels Wave 1 (signature version). Raven is my favorite EAH doll/character, and I have an army of five.
I adore Raven, she's my 2nd favourite after Maddie. I really should take some more pics of my EAH girls - I've sadly neglected them the last 12 months.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Not much to say but your photos are lovely as always!
An army of five Ravens? That is truly an Army of Darkness! You have effectively conveyed her imposing wickedness in this photo!
Lejays - Maddie is my 2nd favorite after Raven! And yes, we want to see more pics of your EAH girls!

GreysPrincess - thank you!

davidd - thanks! Raven is actually very sweet girl (who loves goth-y fashion), but yes, the Here Be Ravens part of doll shelf does look dark and sinister, just as I like it!

Day 193

[Image: 1384f2aa803ae70fdcd1b3561e117ce6.jpg]

Legacy Day Raven. I just love her outfit!

She deserves better photo, but I feel somewhat uninspired today. Maybe when I'm done showing off my collections, I'll pick photos I don't like and re-take them. But I'll see...
Her cloak is gorgeous, I love the patterning on it. And does she have painted toenails??
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Her cape and headdress are epically royal!
Lejays - yes!!! Her toenails are dark purple!

davidd - exactly!

Day 194

[Image: 7c1e9da4449e48e57fdd00ccf837d7ef.jpg]

Thronecoming Raven. Another gorgeous release!
Oooh, lovely purple hair on this version!
Day 195

[Image: 588e70e0df53382d7aa2a903e47697cc.jpg]

Happy Pandemonium Day!

(The whole reason I took this photo was to have a chance to say 'Happy Pandemonium Day!')
Well, it was happy Mowthelawn Day for me... weeee.... but, OK LOL
That is indeed a pretty cool cape. I've been tempted by a few EAH's, but I tell myself I don't need to start collecting another line of dolls...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
A positive panoply of pandemonium!