Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
He looks very secure now he has his favourite teddy to hug
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Mr. Morgenstern's glare is certainly intimidating, as though he is daring anyone to make fun of his monkey!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Lejays - in my dollyverse, he's fearless adventurer, so I was glad to discover he has a gentle side, too yay

davidd - LOL

That plushie is actually a sheep, I collected plush sheep before I got into dolls. Which was many centuries ago...

Day 276

We STILL don't have a single colored leaf here! Some are dry, thanks to the painfully hot and dry summer, but most is still fresh green. But at least some signs of fall appeared - chestnuts. So I picked some.

[Image: 02cc8a3a740250c473781bd506e2c564.jpg]
What a lovely portrait! And the chestnuts complement the warm earth tones of the figure perfectly!
Beautiful!
Thank you both!

Day 277

It's World Animal Day and Catilisa the Beautiful once again sensed it was her theme... Supporting cast consist from ponies I've had since I was 3, except for one I got when I was 16, out of nostalgy.

[Image: ddd41670f0ca5c633dedaf923bc22173.jpg]
Wow... those ponies must be the Eohippus variant!
LOL LOL LOL

Just kidding! We all know you are a mere wisp of a young thing, probably too young to be active on forums!
yay

That cat looks ready to attack. The Eohippus herd stimulates his Smilodon instincts!
davidd - LOL She was like "Oh look, prey! ...Naaah, I'm too lazy."

Day 278

Another migraine shot with a Pullip holding a toy, prettified with a filter. Eohippus theme continues yay

[Image: 4be410ae69adb19222038aa18cd9461c.jpg]

And here's the original photo:

[Image: de39321075adb4c8450d1a2c663c99fc.jpg]
Aww kitty! yay She has a great hiding spot.
Nice portraits of Aurora & Latte. I'm not sure whether I like the filtered or the original best!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Catilisa is gorgeous! I've always wanted a smoky grey cat, but so far it hasn't worked out. The little wooden vintage looking horse goes well with Milk Latte's antique style.
I love your "antique" style Pullips!
Many thanks, everybody!

Day 279

It's Mad Hatter Day! Which is a great excuse for taking another filter-adorned Pullip pic!

[Image: 4128348ab863c887a504d3a2d3c57a09.jpg]

And the filter-less one:

[Image: e53602d917c01f8f25bc6e01df006da9.jpg]
A Pullip who collects hats... indeed, a steampunk Pullip who collects steampunk hats. I think I'm in love. Heart 2
The last few photos are great (I've been away, hence the neglect in commenting).

The chestnuts suit the autumn colours of Aurora beautifully.

The mighty hunting cat looks far too comfortable there to chase the prey smile smile

Mad Hatter Day! it's nice to see another doll who collects hats, and has a curated collection in her theme. (Unlike Meredith, who just collects any hats she can find, and has no sense of style in that way LOL )
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Mad Hatter looks awesome with her hats!