Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
davidd - I think everybody's in love with Mad Hatter In Steampunk World Happy I know I am LOL

Lejays - thank you! Eventhough I give my Pullips new names and characters, I often like to keep something from their original character, if they have one. So Mad Hatter is airship captain named Beatrix Brasschester in my dollyverse, but she loves hats!

Cornflower Blue - thanks!

Day 280

[Image: 2e212e1a93ce053bdce1ea1519edd02e.jpg]

Eternally discombobulated...
She certainly has the "discombobulated" look mastered! I hope Captain Brasschester doesn't let this one pilot the airship!
LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Eternally discombobulated... LOL I feel your pain, little missy!
Beatrix looks ready for adventures.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
davidd - don't worry, Beatrix wouldn't let anyone else pilot her beloved darling, and Iaso (my Rhiannon's name is Iaso Feverfew) never really wanted to try it out.

Alliecat - LOL

Day 281

[Image: 5d54fabeae5fc0e2793346316a2eec86.jpg]

My instagram needed some Wilhelmina (Rosamunda Wilhelmina von Lebkuchenburg), so I took one pic for the challenge, too.
Oh... wow! She is incredible! The ultimate Halloween Pullip!

Maybe the ultimate Pullip, period!

These dolls always look so incredibly stunning in your photos!
I've not really cared much for Rhiannon but you photo of Iaso Feverfew is adorable. The black background and your lighting really complements her and Wilhelmina.
davidd - thank you very much! If I was able to name the ultimate Pullip, I probably wouldn't need that big of a collection, but Wilhelmina was in top four when I started collecting Pullips.

Cornflower Blue - thank you!

Day 282

[Image: e3bb8420ee9e695f4808051a353e82b5.jpg]

The very last and the very best Ghoulia they made.

This is the photo before I went crazy with contrast-tweaking:

[Image: 7d23dca74b7e50aa92dfbb40b577937a.jpg]
Very nice portrait of Wilhelmina.
I do like dolls with blue hair.... I should have more.... LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Is that the archaeologist Ghoulia from the special edition two-pack?

In this case, I slightly prefer the contrast-tweaked photo. But I'm always impressed by how good your non-retouched photos turn out! The differences between the originals and the adjusted or filtered versions are usually very minimal.
Awesome Ghoulia!
Love the Ghoulia. She's my 2nd favourite character (although I don't own any dolls of her) so it's always great to see her.

Poor Iaos looks very confused there... LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Alliecat - you definitely should have more dolls with blue hair! It's a scientific fact that they have extremely positive effect on one's well-being Happy

davidd - yes, that's Origins 2pack Ghoulia. And thanks!

Awesome Ghoulia! - she's the embodiment of awesomeness! Really, my photos don't do her justice! And that's not belittling my photos, that's just how awesome she is in person.

Lejays - Ghoulia is one of my favorite characters, too, but I only have siggy and this one. Ususally, her outfits are too red for me. Funny how AGA/Groove made Byuls to look so befuddled, right? I don't plan on getting more Byuls, but I totally love this one!

Day 283

Time for another migraine shot! Yaaaay! ...Wait ...That's not it... Nevermind.
Anyhoo... Mint hair - check! Purple eyes - check! Ruffles and ribbons - check! Plush bunny friend - check! These two dolls have more in common than I thought...

[Image: 343f65985f7ce21e7c225cb671840d62.jpg]
Ha Haaa! Who would have thought a Pullip and a Monster High doll could have so many similarities!
And that turquoise hair looks wonderful under your lighting!
davidd - I know, right? And thanks!

Day 284

Dark queens. I think they're a fantasy race of its own. I love my dark queens. Now, not all of these ladies are actual dark queens, but since we're talking about biological species, rather than rulers granted with official titles, I believe they all have a place here.

Elissabat is reigning Vampire Queen;
Mira Shards is the Evil Queen from Snow White, pretending to be a teenager to sneak in Ever After High and cause mayhem;
her daughter Raven is still 'only' a princess, but she undeniably inherited dark queen genes from her mother;
Lunatic Queen's original form isn't exactly dark, but this specific incarnation definitely is;
and Draculaura is adopted daughter of a Count, and I have no idea what title she should hold according to Romanian rules, but I still think she's a prime material for dark queen.

[Image: 1659464f094efc6750afcbe4a8fe0fad.jpg]

And a less dark, non-filtered photo:

[Image: 02c8eaf97becd2ff3bb4edd5e540080c.jpg]
I looooove your Dark Royalty. This is one of my favorite photos in your year-long project so far!