Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
davidd - thank you!

Day 289

[Image: 9b901677859e60e484dbc83ec2e4102b.jpg]

I realized that I haven't posted any photos of my MH Vinyls (except for one with FT Frankie), so here's Frankie, I think it's blurry, but since I have a migraine (again Dead), I can't really see...
Freaky flirty fabulousness! These MH vinyls are so cute! I really should have tried harder to find them when they were readily available. I'm really happy to see that you are posting photos of them!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
The vinyls are great! I've got a few, including a special one that wasn't readily available laces that weren't here.

I think I prefer the nin-filtered version too ( the other is nice, but a bit hard to see the actual doll)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you both! I don't have much fun with figures with plastic hair and/or clothes, I only collect dolls, but MH Vinyls are so cute, I had to have some! I only have three (I wanted the main crew, but I never found them all), but I love them! I was also hoping for EAH vinyls, Raven and Maddie would be must-haves!

Day 290

[Image: a754a0aff0e66f03190f1aed4d0d6e09.jpg]
Oh, wow! Clawdeen is toooo cuuuuute! :über-squeeeee time!:

Your lighting style works extremely well with these figures!
Clawdeen is very cute.

I would have snapped up EAH vinyls in a heartbeat if they had made them. Pretty much anyone would have been great, but Raven & Maddie were my favourites too.

I didn't get mant MH vinyls - they were quite expensive here, at least to start with. But I have Ghoulia, Richelle, Venus (I got her really cheap) and Chase Twyla, who didn't seem to get distributed in the US (like Haunted Rochelle).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
davidd - thank you! My Vinyls have glossy faces, so they're kinda pain in the lower back when it comes to lighting...

Lejays - oooh, I really liked Rochelle and Venus Vinyls!

Day 291

[Image: 2ebf82c4710d02e34c88011b42c43e63.jpg]
They're cute! How tall are they? I like Clawdeen best too. Do they have any articulation at the shoulders?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
These vinyls are too cute!
Lala (or Ulla D if you're "old school") is such a cutie-pie!
Alliecat - MH Vinyls are 10,5cm tall, their arms are attached at shoulders, but are in fixed position. I'll post comparison photo with normal MH doll below today's pic wink

Cornflower Blue - right? Happy

davidd - I kinda wish sig draculaura had hair as long and curly as this Vinyl version...

Day 292

[Image: a4bc17da988854cb6a50f26c7a3fa3a9.jpg]

Here's the promised size comparison of MH doll and Vinyl:

[Image: 60ff3909275d136d32ada1312966bbe9.jpg]
How cute that you posed them similarly.
This photo of Steampunk Cheshire Cat Pullip makes me fall totally in Heart 2 with her! She's lovely, and her pose in your photo is irresistibly cute!

But then... Frankie! The First Wave Monster High figures were absolutely perfect in every way! Heart 2 Heart 2
Thank you both!

Day 293

I didn't know what to do for today's photo, so it's the first-stupid-idea-that-comes-to-my-mind time!

I have a huge and very soft spot for everything paranormal and spooky and dark, and I absolutely love things like 'Top 10 Real Ghosts Caught on Camera' compilations on youtube. The stories usually go along the lines of "XY kept hearing strange noises for a few weeks, then one night, when they were completely, totally alone (several credible witnesses can attest to that) at home (without any lights on, apparently), they grabbed a potato, pointed it in totally nonsensical direction, and later, when they had the photos developed, they made a chilling discovery - there was a ghost of a little girl with dark, drooping hair and an old-fashioned white nightgown on the photo! Several even more credible (but uncredited) experts have looked at photos and swear they haven't been tweaked in any way!"

So anyways, as I was binge-watching 'real ghost' videos on youtube, I felt like I was being watched (I swear it wasn't my cat hypnotizing me to fill her bowl). I glanced out of my balcony door. Nothing was in there, but I felt an odd chill (yes, it was evening in mid-October, but still), so I grabbed my trusty potato and took a snap of my balcony, because doing so totally made sense, riiiiight? And this is what I captured! I had experts from FBI, CIA, MI6, BIN and MIB thoroughly examine the photo and they said that it's 1500% genuine! I caught a real ghost on camera!

[Image: 0574697fea14cc126833595791dc4945.jpg]
LOL LOL

I completely and totally believe this story! She looks like she certainly wants into the house.