Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
07-15-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
Excellent collection of Pandemonium dolls.

Today was Happy CleanTheStoveAndKitchenBenches day. We live a wild and exciting life smile smile

I think I like the Thronecoming doll over the Legacy Day one, they are similar but Thronecoming appeals to me more.

My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 04:26 AM by neon_jellyfish.)
Alliecat - I actually tried not to collect EAH telling myself the same thing. It lasted about half a year after the launch, buth then I snapped, got four at once at a discount, and now I have 29...

davidd - thank you!!!

Lejays - thanks! I like LD Raven's outfit better, but TC has such a beautiful face-up and hair! She really looks like a queen.

Day 196

[Image: bc62419ed7f44b431e55c151366ca1ee.jpg]

Dragon Games Raven. My doll has something weird going on with her neck-knob, so she's constantly looking up. Watching the dragons flying high above, I guess.
Yesterday, 04:57 PM
Dragon Games is my favorite EAH series. I think Dragon Games Raven has the second-best armor, only slightly less epic than that of Darling Charming. I was disappointed that the figures don't include swords, though. It seems like they should have swords, being armored like knights and all. But I haven't watched the animated series. Maybe they don't carry swords. After all, they are competing in games, they're not fighting.

DG Raven's hair is pretty cool, too!

They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Today, 05:37 AM
davidd - Dragon Games is about dragon riding, not dragon slaying. They play something very similar to quidditch, riding dragons instead of broomsticks. Their armor is basically magical equipment protecting them from fire, ice, and other things that dragons breathe. I remember being SO excited when first leaks of DG dolls appeared and then when they officially announced Dragon Games. That was the last EAH line I got excited for, but it is my favorite, together with Spring Unsprung.

Day 197

[Image: 5c542f5f1fd19d95e52d49c84348344c.jpg]

After four epic releases, here's a civil one - Enchanted Picnic Raven.
Today, 06:48 AM
I really like the casual/cute outfits from enchanted picnic! It’s kind of a nice break from some of the more extravagant other lines.

Doll Blog|Custom Doll Facebook|Etsy|Flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Today, 07:34 AM
"Civil" Raven looks gorgeous against the jet-black backdrop!

They're not dolls, they're action figures!