Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
Excellent collection of Pandemonium dolls.

Today was Happy CleanTheStoveAndKitchenBenches day. We live a wild and exciting life smile smile

I think I like the Thronecoming doll over the Legacy Day one, they are similar but Thronecoming appeals to me more.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Alliecat - I actually tried not to collect EAH telling myself the same thing. It lasted about half a year after the launch, buth then I snapped, got four at once at a discount, and now I have 29...

davidd - thank you!!!

Lejays - thanks! I like LD Raven's outfit better, but TC has such a beautiful face-up and hair! She really looks like a queen.

Day 196

[Image: bc62419ed7f44b431e55c151366ca1ee.jpg]

Dragon Games Raven. My doll has something weird going on with her neck-knob, so she's constantly looking up. Watching the dragons flying high above, I guess.
Dragon Games is my favorite EAH series. I think Dragon Games Raven has the second-best armor, only slightly less epic than that of Darling Charming. I was disappointed that the figures don't include swords, though. It seems like they should have swords, being armored like knights and all. But I haven't watched the animated series. Maybe they don't carry swords. After all, they are competing in games, they're not fighting.

DG Raven's hair is pretty cool, too!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
davidd - Dragon Games is about dragon riding, not dragon slaying. They play something very similar to quidditch, riding dragons instead of broomsticks. Their armor is basically magical equipment protecting them from fire, ice, and other things that dragons breathe. I remember being SO excited when first leaks of DG dolls appeared and then when they officially announced Dragon Games. That was the last EAH line I got excited for, but it is my favorite, together with Spring Unsprung.

Day 197

[Image: 5c542f5f1fd19d95e52d49c84348344c.jpg]

After four epic releases, here's a civil one - Enchanted Picnic Raven.
I really like the casual/cute outfits from enchanted picnic! It’s kind of a nice break from some of the more extravagant other lines.
"Civil" Raven looks gorgeous against the jet-black backdrop!
GreysPrincess - good ol' times when budget releases were still high quality dolls, right?

davidd - I think that being gorgeous is one of Raven's secret superpowers!

Day 198

[Image: 2248874477e01f04e65138d57d84b1b5.jpg]

Behold my magnificent army of dark queens!
Army of Darkness! Or at least, Army of Purplish-Darkness! Army of Gorgeous Purply Darkness!
What a cool group shot. Looks like they're on a movie poster or an album cover.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
davidd - LOL thanks!

Alliecat - thank you! It could be poster for Purply Darkness Tour 2018, on which the band will promote their new power metal album, Songs of Ravens...

Day 199

[Image: a2e5afff40564037e5649b1afc37e598.jpg]

New arrivals!
Lovely new girls! Who is the one on the right?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
And who is the one on the left? Total steampunk awesomeness! That red hair!!! Heart 2
Cheshire Cat and Milk Latte -- lovely girls!
Congrats on your new arrivals!! They're both lovely.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Lejays - thanks! As Alliecat already said, it's Milk Latte Happy

davidd - Cheshire Cat in Steampunk World is from the same line as my Mad Hatter (and many other dolls which I don't have - yet). And yes, that red hair! I have a very big, very soft spot for redheads. The doll market is swarmed with lovely blue-eyed blondes and nobody pays attention to redheads.

Alliecat - thank you!

As for their names, Milk Latte is now Iselle Honeyford, and I'm thinking about new name for Cheshire Cat. Aurora is definitely Rebecca Morgenstern. She likes that name.

Aaaaaand nooow...

Day... here goes... 200!!!

[Image: 283b4a067e5278c38fe99814aece5ac2.jpg]

I survived another 100 days of this photo-mayhem! The picture is continuation of the mini-story from the 100 Days photo (see below).

[Image: 9256345c081a816d12326591b005a7ff.jpg]

Will I endure another 100 days? Will there be enough dolls to take pics of? Will Frankie ever catch her hand? Tune in next time to find out!
Another exceptional Freak du Chic photo!

Congratulations on reaching 200 days!

(Has it really been 200 days? The year is flying by!)