A DECADE OF PULLIP / Happy 10th Birthday Neeki!
Today marks a very special day for me - today it has been 10 years since my very first Pullip arrived!!!

There are plenty of people here who have been collecting way longer, but it still feels like a SUPER long time to me. If you told me ten years ago that I'd have the amount of dolls I do now I'd probably laugh at you. Not because I didn't want that many, but because I simply would not believe I could get that many. If you told me I'd have ALL of my seemingly unattainable at that time grails, I definitely wouldn't believe that.

But here we are!

I took Neeki out today to celebrate her birthday!

I even got her some candles to hold, and of COURSE the cashier said "Ooh, who's birthday?" and my socially awkward self, not wanting to seem like a psycho for buying candles for a doll, said "uhhhh random family member!!" so she probably still thought I was crazy.
[Image: 38735763670_cc14615d2c_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 59 / A DECADE OF PULLIP by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 26674977598_7bbc202754_z.jpg]A DECADE OF PULLIP by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 39650724955_06bebdc648_z.jpg]A DECADE OF PULLIP by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 25675129567_70b1801876_z.jpg]A DECADE OF PULLIP by Haley, on Flickr

I also decided it would be fun to make a collage of 10 years worth of photos of Neeki! one from every year! I have 600 photos of her alone on my flickr, and that isn't even including a lot of my earlier photos that I deleted, so...

I managed to put this together though! It has a photo for every year except for 2014. I wasn't in the hobby from 2012-2014, although I did occasionally post. The photo included for 2013 was actually the ONLY photo I took that year. xD

[Image: 39651386235_bb99512ceb_c.jpg]Happy Birthday Neeki! by Haley, on Flickr
Here's to many more years of collecting!!!

Thank you guys for looking!
Awww... so sweet! She's extremely pretty with her pink hair, which is a style she appears to have adopted early on. I love the collage idea!

I became curious after seeing the photos you posted to Flickr, so I looked through my own Pullip photos. Apparently I got my first Pullip in late July or early August 2009. So my first Pullip, whom I still have, will be nine years old this summer. Unfortunately, she doesn't get out much, so I don't think I could put together a similar collage.

Well, at least you came up with something to say when the clerk asked you about the candles. You are not alone. I bought cake and ice cream to celebrate the tenth birthday of my first Pinky-Street girls a few years ago.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Axel will be nine this November! I can't wait until I hit the big 1-0 next year too! LOL
Neeki is so cute and has always looked so unique to me, maybe it's her bright pink wig, I'm not sure. She's always been a fave though! Heart 2
Happy 10 years, and here's to many more!~
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt

Happy Dollyversary! grin Neeki is so pretty.
It was 5 years for me in January, which seems kind of hard to believe, and I never would have believed it either, that I would end up with so many!
Hope you have a fun next-ten-years with them!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
You know, when I tell people about my collection I usually mention that I've been collecting for "nearly 10 years" to make it sound like spending over $5,000 on dolls didn't happen on a whim, even though this past Christmas was only Audrey's 8th Sweatdrop

But man, you're the real deal. It's wild to think how much has changed in that span of time, isn't it? I'm really happy to see you still enjoying your lovelies, two year break or not. (We all need time to step away now and again, right?) Your family has always been one of my favorites; and your Neeki one of my favorite Alte Heart 2

Here's to another decade of dollies!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Congratulations! I love the idea and execution of the little dolly album you made for the decade she had been with you smile
Happy 10th Pullipversary! Neeki and the rest of your crew have so much personality thanks to you. I think we can also thank Neeki for getting you hooked on Pullips and joining the rest of us in this fun hobby.
Happy 10th anniversary!
Neeki is adorable! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Happy Dolliversary! I think we started collecting around the same time, hard to believe it's been a decade already, isn't it? Your girl is so pretty too, I love her pink theme!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She's adorable, and I love all the pink! smile The candles were a cute idea, too.
Happy anniversary! 2019 will be 10th year of my general doll collecting, but my Pullip collection is only one year old. Here's to many more happy decades!
Omg the little photo montage you made was so sweet! Happy 10th Dolly anniversary!
I also took a few years out of the hobby but I'm back in now with a new perspective. Sometimes everyone needs a break!
See my art here!