We Are Family! I've got all my Sisters with me !
So I wanted to update my Pullip Family with a full on studio photo shoot to welcome Mitzi and Assa!! Had so much fun today I felt like it was 2005 all over again
Enjoy the pictures

Thank you hope you enjoyed the shoot as much as we did
Glad you had fun re-discovering Pullip-tography smile I like the first pic best. None of these are dolls I've looked much at so it's always fun to see photos of dolls one is less familiar with. Mitzi's eyechips are cute.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
It's always fun to recapture one's original enthusiasm! I can see how your cute new arrivals could inspire that feeling.

The active poses in your photos are a lot of fun! Assa, in particular, seems to be an especially lively addition to your crew!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
They're so cute--I just love the way you posed them. I still think the older girls have so much more personality than the newer ones...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Totally agree with you there !
But it's probably because these girls bring back memories for me
I don't know but I just love the older girls I think it's because I remember even back then some of these girls were really hard to find and that's what I like finding a older doll in perfect condition!
I'm so exited for my next!
Lovely shots - Assa is very striking, I like her last active shot.

Amusing fact, my husband lurks here in the photo threads, and thinks that Assa was very interesting looking and has expressed an interest in me finding one to add to our family
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
These older girls just warm my heart. I love seeing them get attention. Your photos are lovely, Duaxeallowed!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Thank you so much I plan to own more of the older girls so be prepared for some good old
2004/05 girls soon
I have my sights on Vivian Oren Panda Anne Fourrene, Paja china china
It's gotta be done I need them back lol
I don't remember ever seeing a Fantastic Alice dressed in different clothes. She looks beautiful in the black. So does Assa.

I love the old girls also. I have already sold most of the newer girls that I can bear to part with & I am only now reluctantly selling some OGs smile There are some that will never leave my graspy little hands but some HAVE to go.

Lejays, your hub has excellent taste. Assa is a really cool doll, a girl wearing overalls & with a mechanics belt, with a queer button on her headband, was pretty radical back when she was released.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred