My Pullip Family
Just thought I'd get my girls out all together to have a mini family shoot tonight
So here are my five girls and also on the way Vivian & Etoile
So won't be long before they arrive !

They look like a fun and stylish bunch. Congrats on your two incoming!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Fun fun fun with the Fab Five!
Soon to be the Spectacular Seven!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Wooooow!! They are totally stunning!! I adore vintage pullips :3 Nice collection ^^
You have a gorgeous family. They are all stunning individually and none of them got lost in family photos
So pretty! They look like a girl group, haha.
The type 2-era of Pullips is probably my favourite, I love your collection ~
A lovely group of girls. All very individual looking. Can't wait to see the 2 new additions
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
They are a nice collection of early girls!
They’re such cuties!