blue
SweatdropSweatdropSweatdropSweatdrop

hey I just thought I'd remind you all that I exist!!!!

Eva wanted a hand in that.
[Image: 41858213630_6b3955b572_z.jpg]blue by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 41858206180_85556b7ac9_z.jpg]blue by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 28778194227_ea82266036_z.jpg]blue by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 42763452215_21cd7977dc_z.jpg]blue by Haley, on Flickr

My doll passion went away for a while but suddenly came back a few days ago, so maybe it won't disappear again for a while! We can only hope, right??

Thanks for looking!
She's sweet.
Aw, she looks so comfy!

I always love your dolls and photography smile
Cute custom face-up!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Very cute - I'm pleased your passion came back as you take such lovely photos.

Where did you get her headphones?? I haven't seen ones that have cat ears attached.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Yay, glad to see you back!
I hope you enjoy playing with dolls again smile
Cute photos!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Adorable! I've never seen a wig like that, it's super cool.

How did you do her lip ring?
Yay for the return of dolly passion!
She’s a babe!

Good to see you again!
Thank you all so so much!! <3 It's good to be back!!

@Lejay: Those headphones are from those dolls that they sell at walmart, the 18" ones that are like knockoff American Girl dolls....they were like 2 dollars, but I can't remember the doll's brand name unless I go to see again. Maybe someone else can help me out there????

@betsy: It's one of those jewelry jump rings with a little bit of it cut out and glued to her lip with tacky glue! It's actually pretty stable, too, I've only had it come off and had to reglue it once and she's had it for about 8 years.
Aww wow she's so. Ite I love to see Pullip dolls with blue eyes
(08-01-2018, 05:37 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: @betsy: It's one of those jewelry jump rings with a little bit of it cut out and glued to her lip with tacky glue! It's actually pretty stable, too, I've only had it come off and had to reglue it once and she's had it for about 8 years.

Oh wow, that's a lot less complicated than I thought! Might have to try it some time.......
Thanks! Happy
Lovely photos! She totally rocks that lip ring, and the tank top is awesome... I may have to find one in a person size... LOL
(08-01-2018, 05:37 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: @Lejay: Those headphones are from those dolls that they sell at walmart, the 18" ones that are like knockoff American Girl dolls....they were like 2 dollars, but I can't remember the doll's brand name unless I go to see again. Maybe someone else can help me out there????

Ahh, I've seen similar things with Our Generation dolls - I'll have to look out for the headphones then. Thanks!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you guys!!