stealin' kisses from your missus
[Image: 43720452112_c417e9d373_z.jpg]stealin' kisses from your missus by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 43052484354_4b881faaa5_z.jpg]stealin' kisses from your missus by Haley, on Flickr
I wish I could have taken more photos for this shoot, but it was so humid outside I had to wipe off my camera lens every couple of seconds...but I thought her outfit was too bomb not to share!

Thanks for looking!
Love it ! I just love the Assa head band and queer badge !
Isn't that just the loveliest tan tone! Heart 2

She looks fab in all the rainbow gear.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Thank you guys!
This surely makes me want Groove to put out more mocha dolls, or kits. Love her boots!
Her jacket & glasses are very cool
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I'd love more dolls in this skintone even more than more mocha dolls! Nothing is quite like the AA line. <3

Thank you guys!