toylockette's doll photos
okay I currently have just the one and I have another toy collection that is my main focus, but I'm so excited about my tiphona that I want to share pictures of her, and eventually other dolls I will most certainly end up with.

I know I made a post to gush about her arrival, but this thread will just be for posting photos of her and her future sisters Sweatdrop

anyway, she officially has a name now so... meet HOLLY!

[Image: nccadf.png]

[Image: ir1fts.png]

[Image: 1zc32wz.png]

[Image: mv2jpj.png]
I'm sure I've gushed at you on IG already LOL but she is so pretty she deserves extra attention.

And look forward to seeing her and her sisters when they eventually arrive.

(I voted Felicity, but Holly suits her just as well)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Hello Holly smile
This is a doll I've never seen much of. She's pretty, and the dress matches her eyes and hair so nicely. She looks like she's waiting to go somewhere in the second photo, and is wondering what's taking you so long! LOL "Future sisters", haha, so you know they will multiply!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Such pretty green eyes! Heart 2

I'm curious; what is your "other toy collection"?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She's lovely and you've done a wonderful job of highlighting her beauty.